RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
It beta v.
What is that mean? Semi final v.?
It's becuz I have temporarily completed the plot and gameplay. Enough for players to experience and entertain.
However, I still need the experience from community to find bad bugs in the game.
And the current BETA version also has no sound

TheTran

Feb 28, 2023
Cách nào để tăng thanh follow cho Samie k. Chứ cày stream lên 2000 thấy cực rồi mà giờ lên 5000 chắc bỏ ngang quá.

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Cách nào để tăng thanh follow cho Samie k. Chứ cày stream lên 2000 thấy cực rồi mà giờ lên 5000 chắc bỏ ngang quá.
Oh... Hiện tại tôi fix lỗi này ở phiên bản tiếp theo rồi, ngoài ra còn thêm nút SKIP nữa nên đạt 5000 followers ở phiên bản tiếp theo cũng nhanh thôi :v tầm vài phút là xong.
Nhưng có cái hiện tại ver 1.2 chỉ có trên patreon của tôi thôi chứ chưa đăng miễn phí.Đợi vài ngày nữa khi tôi hoàn thành một vài cốt truyện nữa thì sẽ update phiên bản 1.2 free lên diễn đàn này nhé!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
]

Last edited:
Reactions: leonidas_spt

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Please wait a few more days until I complete a few more storylines, then I will update the free version 1.2 on F95Zone

Reactions: Kohan54

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
intro3.png
Release date: 2023-07-11
Developer: RudeStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.2
Language: English (Dev MTL)
Other Games: Absolute Domination
Genre:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
Mac: -
Android: -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SisterStreamingSim-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: RudeStudio

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I was excited to give this game a try based on the title, but to be disappointed that she's not the mc sister. Sure, for her you are her brother, but for us the playable character she's a stranger, not blood related.

Best of luck with your game, unfortunate it isn't for me.

zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
This game is confusing. So many options and so little information about them. Is the option to switch microphones just cosmetical or they change something on the stream? What about the academy options? I've got what the stats do but what level up do? I have seen the stats going up and down as i've pressed the button to level up based on the potencial of the streamer but I don't know if it is just a overpriced status gain or something more.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Thank you for noticing those details, I understand you concern about them.
There is some plans that i have to make this game and current version is just not completed.
1. Microphones are planning to increase viewers (Do not have that in this version yet)
2. Up level can help us make streamers increase stats faster with less money, depend on streamers talents

Reactions: zucchort and solby
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes