Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How would you guys describe Bella has a character ? In other words what is her personality like ?
Depends on which Bella route you take. Either way, she starts out pretty bitchy, but you find out there could be reasons for that. If you dominate her, she comes around to your way of thinking. If you are on the love path, it takes a little longer for her to soften up, but I think the end result will be better.

Sep 21, 2017
fucking great update! ...a minor hiccup on the bugged images but everything is ok now:FeelsGoodMan:

I've been meaning to ask---is bella the only legit corruption only path? not that I mind but "training" not-so-little-big-breasted lisa also sends butterflies down my balls:tf:

I tried the corruption path bella and it has MORE action than lovey dovey phooey:tf:

Reactions: Perverteer

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is such a fun game. Nice models, different characters and an interesting set of decision paths. Worthy of your support over on Patreon! In the meantime, here's a bit o' news:

Development Update #17
Patrons only
Jul 6 at 4:30am
I'm back from my vacation and fully charged for the next development cycles of SL! Because the holiday ate up a fair portion of my development time, the HD version with updated renders will be released instead of a full update of SL as mentioned in .
I'll post some polls the coming days. One for the new character, Sasha, the monthly render and one for the $ 15+ extra scene which will be included in the HD release.

Progress on the HD release is coming along nicely, I still need to render a few batches of images, fix a few bugs and update the GUI to the larger resolution.

Starting from the HD release I'd also like to offer an Android build, because it has been requested by some. The problem is that I can't test those builds properly, because I don't have an Android device. I've been using an emulator, which proves that the builds run, but I'd like some more test reports. So drop me a line here or on Discord, if you own an Android device and are willing to test an Android build.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Now on to my question :

I did the entire playthrough by myself. I really like games where stats are shown, for us to see how inflencial our choices are. And then I thought "why not checking the walkthrough to see if I did the right things". I was happy to see I did quite good! But I also saw that in day19, you're supposed to be able to sleep with Bella / sleep with Rachel. I didnt have the choice to sleep with Bella. Other than that it went fine, I could vivit her twice during day20, but not sleep with her on day19...

Is it part of the "Romance" route? I (obviously) took the "Hardcore" route with her. Thanks in advance for your hints/answers!
It's indeed only part of the love route, on the dominant path you only finger her repeatedly. I'll update the walkthrough to make that more clear.

And finally a protip : as an occasional piss player, I would not recommend to let yourself go on a wooden floor, a carpet or your bed(!). I giggled a little during these scenes, thinking "what a mess to clean up!". But its freaking nice and arousing to see this kind of kink in such a beautifull game!
The Belugian cleaning staff actually went on strike after the mess left by the MC and the girls. But yeah in those scenes I'd like to skip the part where they cover the furniture and entire floor with plastic sheets to combat possible urine stains. It's all magic water they're secreting. ;)

I need more of the moms storyline like ASAP :test2:
Mom will be present in August's update!

:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:
Are you joking? We need to close the thread now XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jocking aside, I've been on holiday for the past two weeks and have been away from my computer. So I didn't get anything done on Sisterly Lust as expected. I do have several idea's for the next full release, so I'm going to start working on that right away.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
But yeah in those scenes I'd like to skip the part where they cover the furniture and entire floor with plastic sheets to combat possible urine stains. It's all magic water they're secreting. ;)
Honestly though, I'd say the fact that no fucks are given is what makes it hot in the first place.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Perverteer
Have you made up your mind yet, whether to finally introduce a love route for Mom? as an alternative to the current femdom stuff? or do we just have to grit our teeth, through that story line?
I love the Mom and want to have a real love path for her, dating her as you date the others and such. Really feel like she wants and needs you now.

I absolutely love this game, and think your doing, one hell of a damn awesome job so far.
It's going to feel like a long wait, till the next release, I'm sure. You just keep being awesome brother!!…………...Peace!!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Jocking aside, I've been on holiday for the past two weeks and have been away from my computer. So I didn't get anything done on Sisterly Lust as expected. I do have several idea's for the next full release, so I'm going to start working on that right away.
:tf:
Are you dare go on holiday using the money of your patreons :mad:
:tf:

On the serious side I'm looking forward for the new release. Your game is really nice :)

GravityWave

Jul 7, 2018
Great game, surely one of the better games of this genre that I played, though I only played a few.
Could someone more experienced name a couple of titles that are similar to this?

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dating my daughter, summer / living with mia (only sex with 1 sister and bit with mommy and short daddy daughter scene).

Reactions: GravityWave

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the party has 1 scene with 1 of sisters atm (quality isn't anywhere near dmd but still watchable) and maybe more in next updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any of the 3 are so far and above the quality of the rest of the cast they're going to stick out like a sore thumb - unless he's planning to update the renders for the entire game.
that's the plan aka re-render earlier parts.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Oooh, that was great! One of my new favorites for sure. Nice collection of kinks so far already, and a very likeable protagonist compared to many from other games, with option to overall be a really good guy and still get all the girls you'd want. I haven't done Bella's dom scenario (going to try that next) but I really liked everything else so far.

Here's a funny bit though, I named my MC Chris without knowing anything beforehand, which got very confusing later on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes