Brandoes

May 9, 2018
Is there aversion newer then 0.9for android and is there a way to answer the qwuestions rite at descret inc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
discreet answers are in walkthrough.

answers should be arousal, pleasuring her and authority

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Still got quite a long way to go yet.

The guy still has sisters and a mother he hasn't slept with then they need a bit of drama and then the happy ending.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
2 sisters, Bella love route hasn't got any yet. Only Rachel so far.
Just because I'm feeling CRUEL and EVIL :evilsmile:. Don't forget that we need to set up Brody with the old HAG as well. Yes we need to set them up on a date and send a recording of their sexy encounter to the Moral cops. Brently and the Hag need to SUFFER, and I think that it would be a WONDERFUL next step in their destruction.

Though please don't make us watch the video. :)

Just a thought. :)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
anyone have access to his patreon I'm too broke to pledge to him wanted to know what the update on the update post was about I'm curious :biggrin:

Reactions: nickthewolf

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The difference between the newer models and the older ones is pretty noticeable. Is re-rendering the earlier parts of the game (Days 1-12) in the works? Perhaps as an update all its own.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The difference between the newer models and the older ones is pretty noticeable. Is re-rendering the earlier parts of the game (Days 1-12) in the works? Perhaps as an update all its own.
Yes actually.

This month's release is a "HD" rerender release of the whole game to match the new version and I guess possbily some minor touch ups and updates to old chapters to fill in gaps, no new days this month as far as I know.

Leeches are gonna end up being mad even though patrons voted for this.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yes actually.

This month's release is a "HD" rerender release of the whole game to match the new version and I guess possbily some minor touch ups and updates to old chapters to fill in gaps, no new days this month as far as I know.

Leeches are gonna end up being mad even though patrons voted for this.
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:
Are you joking? We need to close the thread now XD

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes