Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
You must have missed something, yes. You indeed show the footage to Liza, if I recall correctly, it should be around day11, morning, before accompanying her to the supermarket to end her realtionship with him.
You maybe did things in the wrong order, and couldnt go back to previous actions. This can happen when choosing to night visit/sleep with for example.
I would advise you to save before any "block of choice" to try and check if you can do all in any order, or if you must do them in a specific order.
And in last resort, use the walkthrough (in OP, even if there's some errors, it is really handy!).
Think i may have found the problem, don't interact with Alina in the shower on day 5

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Think i may have found the problem, don't interact with Alina in the shower on day 5
Dunno about that, Ana, Alina, Riley, Rebecca, Nia dont influence the other girls relationships with you. You could see them as bonus content (if you look in the "extras" on main menu, you'll see that their scenes are present). I personnaly wouldnt miss an encounter with Alina! That submissive little minx is over the top!

But in fact you could have failed Liza's date on this same day.
the walkthrough says :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know if being in a relationship with all 3 of your sisters will cause problems? I'm on Day 7 right now, so I just want to know ahead of time.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to ask Bella to work without stocking and panties (Day 6)? I'm pretty sure I had enough corruption, but I didn't get an option to talk to her.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to ask Bella to work without stocking and panties (Day 6)? I'm pretty sure I had enough corruption, but I didn't get an option to talk to her.
Only available on the Dominant path. Accept to loan money on day4, make a deal with her on day5, but dont give her full amount (you will begin the "love path if you do so). The option to talk to her should be present during day6 morning.

Does anybody know the requirements to get Bella BJ?
Quite difficult to say, the BJ should happen on day18 (after returning home) and depends of how you acted with her before. Once again, you have to be on Dominant path (see above, loan, deal...).

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Only available on the Dominant path. Accept to loan money on day4, make a deal with her on day5, but dont give her full amount (you will begin the "love path if you do so). The option to talk to her should be present during day6 morning.
Thats the problem. Well, maybe next time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know if being in a relationship with all 3 of your sisters will cause problems? I'm on Day 7 right now, so I just want to know ahead of time.
not yet and unlikely in future either since that would a lot away from game, ofc at some point there might become choice which girl to choose.

Reactions: Zontany

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Get my bugfix patch from the OP under the download links bud.
So @bossapplesauce, I have read through the thread and saw where your bugfix patch that is in the OP was released for the first version of v0.10 that was available.

Then Is saw by @klx and your followup post
here saying you updated the OP with the official bugfix version.

What I haven't seen is any indication that your above mentioned patch was updated for the official bugfix version. I ask because the official bugfix version that I grabbed yesterday from the OP still has the three image errors and without taking the game apart myself, I can't compare your replacement script with the official bugfix script to see what else might have changed. It's not that I am incapable of doing the work myself, it's more that you have already done the work and can easily check what is going on.

Anyway, thanks for the patch and the uploads.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So @bossapplesauce, I have read through the thread and saw where your bugfix patch that is in the OP was released for the first version of v0.10 that was available.

Then Is saw by @klx and your followup post
here saying you updated the OP with the official bugfix version.

What I haven't seen is any indication that your above mentioned patch was updated for the official bugfix version. I ask because the official bugfix version that I grabbed yesterday from the OP still has the three image errors and without taking the game apart myself, I can't compare your replacement script with the official bugfix script to see what else might have changed. It's not that I am incapable of doing the work myself, it's more that you have already done the work and can easily check what is going on.

Anyway, thanks for the patch and the uploads.
No idea what changed. I'm not a Patreon of the dev so I don't have a changelog. :(

As far as I know, the patch I made is still required for the version of the game we have posted here. There's likely a fixed version on the dev's Patreon, but again, I don't have access. Sorry.

Reactions: Regardie
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes