heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
  • image 'day19_n_apartement_n_orgasm' not found --> after choosing option 'fuck Nia'
  • image 'day16_l_p_room_naked_fingering' not found --> liza as corrupted as possible + trust and paid attention to her on holiday ( this happens on day19 with liza in bedroom don't know why it says day16?)
  • image 'day20_ri_sitting' not found --> talking with riley on phone day 20 and going to her at evening

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
That was hinted at in the dialogues just after they went to the island. I can see it happening within 2 or 3 updates.
bella innocent route already has fallen for you this update and both others after bit corruption but much love --> fallen for you (rachel way more than liza but still). only one missing is the mother but it's starting probably next time you meet her at discreet or smthing :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So far these are the only errors I've seen: Image 'day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm' not found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this error message: Image 'day16_l_p_room_naked_fingering' not found.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes many got those image errors.

might get fixed on next week.
Oh, okay. I thought maybe the extraction process went haywire, but I'm glad that wasn't the case.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
So far these are the only errors I've seen: Image 'day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm' not found.
yes many got those image errors.
Oh, okay. I thought maybe the extraction process went haywire, but I'm glad that wasn't the case.
I ask the same thing one page ago. The answer has been given to me : . bossaplesauce has posted a fix wich is working.

Reactions: bas and Sycho

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So those bloody missing images have been haunting me for two days now. The problem should be well and truly fixed now, updated build is available on Patreon. Good to see that you're all still enjoying it.

I'm going to change the testing phase for future releases, because this was a bit of bumpy ride. A kind soul has also written a script that checks for missing renders, which is going to be a great help. Why Ren'Py doesn't include something like that by default is a mystery to me.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but I somehow got into a strange event sequence before flying home. After visiting Mom and then Rachel/Liza then Bella, they were planning to take Mom to the doctors. Immediately after this, my options were "Relax a little" and "Check on Mom again". Figuring I should leave relaxing til last, I checked on Mom again, and the sequence where they get back from the doctor and buy tickets back home is shown.
Good one, I'll look into that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So those bloody missing images have been haunting me for two days now. The problem should be well and truly fixed now, updated build is available on Patreon. Good to see that you're all still enjoying it.

I'm going to change the testing phase for future releases, because this was a bit of bumpy ride. A kind soul has also written a script that checks for missing renders, which is going to be a great help. Why Ren'Py doesn't include something like that by default is a mystery to me.

Thank you for the update and the wonderful game! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Perverteer

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
For some reason I'm not getting an option to call Riley in the evening on day 20 even though I read the message earlier in the day. I get options to talk to mom, call discreet, and sleep with Rachel or Bella or alone.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017

Riley sitting on her couch before offering you a drink.
day20.rpy > Line #697 > "scene day20_ri_sitting with dissolve"
Bug, image not found.
Should read "scene day20_ri_sit with dissolve"

That's the only one I found playing Day 20, all girls in a relationship, Bella on the dominant path.

Penagast

May 13, 2018
Great game and great work. Your two days content modus operandi is worth playing the new release. Wish every dev could have the same attitude providing contents in their games.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Riley sitting on her couch before offering you a drink.
day20.rpy > Line #697 > "scene day20_ri_sitting with dissolve"
Bug, image not found.
Should read "scene day20_ri_sit with dissolve"

That's the only one I found playing Day 20, all girls in a relationship, Bella on the dominant path.
My patch corrected this one as well. It's linked in the OP.

Reactions: Heresi and jpsimon

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
There were a bunch (three? four?) of the ignore-girl-but-see-references-anyway things in this update. I remember two: visiting Bella at Belugio, MC tells her the other girls have called a doctor, even if you haven't talked to the other girls (yet), and skipping the homeless shelter scene has MC tell Riley about seeing Brady there anyway.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes