Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
*.* finally the new version!
Bro lol I'm still download the game now and... i find you patch!
Bro you really are like the Holy Grail! Every time there is a problem you solve it!

Until he has a moment, this fixes the image errors.

Download attached .rpy, put in your \game folder, delete any previous version of this patch (both .rpy and .rpyc files), and restart game

Update: currently fixes the following missing image errors. Please reply to this or @ me to report more.

day16_l_p_room_naked_fingering
day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm
day20_ri_sitting
Cant wait to play it!

You can say it for sure!

All the time i play an incest for me the best woman is the mother. But surelly Bella is the best girl designed here.
For the excitment thing, the mom is the best, i mean only read mom, excited me to much.
But the plot of the mom is not the best. I mean i do no really like bdsm if i can call it like that.
So i really hope that the developer give us also love plot istead of dominance plot.

Speaking of the plot, at the start i prefer the old sister Liza. Because she is to damn sweet and i really like sweet girl.
But with the latest update now that also Bella can be the sweet girl (loved romance) i am so torn between these two girls.
But i think Bella win for now XD

Really hope that also the mom have her love romance. I do not like wip, latex e dominance thing.

Reactions: Perverteer

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
I have just played to the end of Day 19 before going to sleep, and found a few problems.

1. No image found when you cum in Nia's mouth after sex with her and her Mom.
2. No image found when your in your bed with Liza and she starts to finger herself.
3. I don't know if this is a bug or what not but in the walkthrough it says you can sleep with both Bella and Rachel at the end of Day 19 if your in a relationship with both of them, which I am but I only get the option to sleep with Rachel and not Bella. Is it because I'm in a dominant relationship with her?

I'll post more if I find more problems in Day 20

Edit: Just a minor one in Day 20 when you go to visit Riley.

Image "Sitting" not found, I say minor cause it's only two frames.

Great update though overall =D

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well, next update is gonna be THE update everyone is waiting for ;)!

a lil' critic though: the 3 special words are oversued in my opinion. it's literally in every scene.

I have just played to the end of Day 19 before going to sleep, and found a few problems.

1. No image found when you cum in Nia's mouth after sex with her and her Mom.
2. No image found when your in your bed with Liza and she starts to finger herself.
3. I don't know if this is a bug or what not but in the walkthrough it says you can sleep with both Bella and Rachel at the end of Day 19 if your in a relationship with both of them, which I am but I only get the option to sleep with Rachel and not Bella. Is it because I'm in a dominant relationship with her?

I'll post more if I find more problems in Day 20
already solved. check out the patch that was posted a few pages back.

Reactions: bas and TheNi9ne

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Guess I'll have to wait another 2 months before I can have my way with mom. :'(
Oh well, a lot of other :HeyGuys: to have fun with! Will check back in here end of august, I guess.

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
well, next update is gonna be THE update everyone is waiting for ;)!

a lil' critic though: the 3 special words are oversued in my opinion. it's literally in every scene.

already solved. check out the patch that was posted a few pages back.
Oh yea ok found it two pages back thanks. not a big deal though wasn't overly upset about it, still loved the update =D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So now we are faced with a HORRIBLE situation and I see only one way to fix it. We need to start getting Mom comfortable with a warmer climate so we can escape the Evil councilor.. I figure a slow progression of temperature so everyone is more comfortable when we go back to the Island. :)

Hmm, We may want to get some more dirt on Bobby as well. Seeing him again makes me want to cause MUCH more pain for Biffy. Yes, we need to make Brady Enemy number 1 for the EVIL moral police. Maybe a side quest to destroy the EVIL Brantly would be a good thing. :)

VERY good update. TY very much for this AWESOME game.

Just some thoughts.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017

Great update though overall =D
I had this same question. Not sure if it's because I'm not on the romance path with her, but I didn't get the option on Day 19 to sleep with Bella, either, and she's been perfectly willing to do an awful lot up to this point! I'm more concerned about not having the chance to get the +5 Trust with her that's mentioned in the walkthrough than anything else... She's currently at 4 Trust and 12 Corruption.

Reactions: TheNi9ne

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
I had this same question. Not sure if it's because I'm not on the romance path with her, but I didn't get the option on Day 19 to sleep with Bella, either, and she's been perfectly willing to do an awful lot up to this point! I'm more concerned about not having the chance to get the +5 Trust with her that's mentioned in the walkthrough than anything else... She's currently at 4 Trust and 12 Corruption.
Right, I'm guessing it does have to to with the path your taking with her so hopefully that +5 trust won't hurt you if your on the dominant path.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Right, I'm guessing it does have to to with the path your taking with her so hopefully that +5 trust won't hurt you if your on the dominant path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The dom route you lose out on that but the love route you do get to sleep with her.

For me I went the love route SL 2018-06-22 16-56-18-44.jpg and get to do this SL 2018-06-22 16-56-22-17.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can edit game to change trust and corruption lvls.

i didn't get bella's option either on day 19 (she's dominant with 13 trust and corruption) but after liza's visit i was able to go to sleep with rachel. no bella on end of day 20 either.

also 1 image is missing during liza's masturbation scene and same when is with riley.

well not a big loss since that can't fuck bella on day 19 and 20 since she has already fucked with brother and will do in future even in dominant path.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I have the taboo edition logo at the main menu, but the mc still call the mom by her name.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have the taboo edition logo at the main menu, but the mc still call the mom by her name.
open the console with <shift+o> and enter m_name = "Mom" or m_name = "Mistress" or m_name "Biach" or whatever you prefer
save your game afterwards

Reactions: Joi_fan
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes