Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I hate the name Bella, Twilight sorta ruined it and all I can think of is Kristen Stewart and her dumbfounded face, but Victoria 7 is really the best thing about this game and the boys dressing up in tuxedos was great too. Liked that you had an option who to sleep with too as opposed to just red.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
open the console with <shift+o> and enter m_name = "Mom" or m_name = "Mistress" or m_name "Biach" or whatever you prefer
save your game afterwards
I hate the name Bella, Twilight sorta ruined it and all I can think of is Kristen Stewart and her dumbfounded face, but Victoria 7 is really the best thing about this game and the boys dressing up in tuxedos was great too. Liked that you had an option who to sleep with too as opposed to just red.
Hey the66 can you give us the codes to rename all the girls please.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Hi @a1fox3 .How are you? It's nice to see you are OK after BB got abandoned. After all you are the greatest fan of Lisa.

So can you plz tell me which game are you currently playing. Take care.....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
does it have any effects other than just not being there? if that's the only drawback i'll pass on a restart.
open console with <shift+o> and type suppress_overlay=False
now you should see the little heart icon again

tag:bugfix
r_name, b_name, and l_name ?
Straight from the script:
Code:
    try: p_name
    except NameError: p_name = "Max"

if game.is_special:
        try: m_name
        except NameError: m_name = "Mom"
    else:
        try: m_name
        except NameError: m_name = "Mrs. Smith"

try: r_name
    except NameError: r_name = "Rachel"

try: b_name
    except NameError: b_name = "Bella"

try: l_name
    except NameError: l_name = "Liza"

define p = Character("You", color="#00A0E3")
define m = Character("m_name", color="#EFC6E1", dynamic=True)
define r = Character("r_name", color="#D72483", dynamic=True)
define b = Character("b_name", color="#FD3E81", dynamic=True)
define l = Character("l_name", color="#792359", dynamic=True)
define a = Character("Ana", color="#B6678F")
define al = Character("Alina", color="#9a6d84")
define ri = Character("Riley", color="#9f4573")
define j = Character("James", color="#FF8811")
define br = Character("Brody", color="#F2DC5D")
define dw = Character("dw_name", color="#22b547", dynamic=True)
define h = Character("Hazel", color="#e329e1")
define er = Character("Mrs. Steel", color="#9c7e92")
define cr = Character("Mr. Woodman", color="#cccccc")
define ad = Character("Adriana", color="#e60750")
define n = Character("n_name", color="#7b3b7e", dynamic=True)
define ni = Character("ni_name", color="#226ab5", dynamic=True)
define rb = Character("Rebeca", color="#b5227a")
define ju = Character("Justin", color="#2277b5")
define man = Character("man_name", color="#abc8b2", dynamic=True)
define woman = Character("woman_name", color="#ccb7c5", dynamic=True)
I'm guessing n_name is Nia and ni_name is Nino.
it's crazy, how active i am, when i sleep o_O

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned, but I somehow got into a strange event sequence before flying home. After visiting Mom and then Rachel/Liza then Bella, they were planning to take Mom to the doctors. Immediately after this, my options were "Relax a little" and "Check on Mom again". Figuring I should leave relaxing til last, I checked on Mom again, and the sequence where they get back from the doctor and buy tickets back home is shown.

Then the options are "Relax a little" and "Go back to the airport"; clearly I need to relax now, since I probably won't get another chance for the sequence, so I click it, and suddenly the girls are taking Mom to the doctor (again??). (Oh, and Image 'day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm' not found, even with bug fix.)

I'm sure the intention was for the relaxing to happen immediately after I've visited all the sisters and they're going out the door to bring Mom to the Doctor, so this can probably be classified as a bug at this point.

All that being said, love this game and this update was great!

Reactions: Perverteer

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for those with problems with the heart icon and fear of the console..
dl this script, remove the f95zone prefix 127604_ and place it in the game folder of your installation
now you can reset the heart top right with <shift+q>
and as bonus you can toggle the normal renpy quick_menu with <q>
tag:bugfix

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I just played this game again after latest updates. It's still great game (and my first :) ) Someone else think that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems as a bad idea? In my personal opinion, it's a cheap move, is author lack of ideas for rest of the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned, but I somehow got into a strange event sequence before flying home. After visiting Mom and then Rachel/Liza then Bella, they were planning to take Mom to the doctors. Immediately after this, my options were "Relax a little" and "Check on Mom again". Figuring I should leave relaxing til last, I checked on Mom again, and the sequence where they get back from the doctor and buy tickets back home is shown.
yea I got same weirdness too, apparently resting is supposed to be done when sisters and mom goto hospital.

lookslike liza spent long time in sun since she is bit brownish and taking sister's virginity was very bloodless.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just played this game again after latest updates. It's still great game (and my first :) ) Someone else think that:
seems as a bad idea? In my personal opinion, it's a cheap move, is author lack of ideas for rest of the game?
Just my guess.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
(Oh, and Image 'day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm' not found, even with bug fix.)
I came across this missing render too, and another one during the Liza day19 interaction (when returned home). I tried redl'ing and reinstalling the game, v0.10bugfix version, no change.

Weird that we are so little to experience this bug. Can anyone else confirm (or not?). In any case, I decided to stop playing till I see more answers (and/or explanations) for this situation. I'm loving this game so much that I dont want to rush through missing pictures.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I came across this missing render too, and another one during the Liza day19 interaction (when returned home). I tried redl'ing and reinstalling the game, v0.10bugfix version, no change.

Weird that we are so little to experience this bug. Can anyone else confirm (or not?). In any case, I decided to stop playing till I see more answers (and/or explanations) for this situation. I'm loving this game so much that I dont want to rush through missing pictures.
Go back 3 pages and read the post from @bossapplesauce. He posted an .rpy file that fixes the missing images.

Reactions: FrozenPizza
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes