bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Also this one with riley
Thank you - I've added this one to the patch above

Now it works I must close the Game and then load the Game and it works. Strange.
Yep, has to reload the script with the correct image locations.

@Perverteer - FYI

Reactions: Renetta and Dole

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Great update! This game is becoming very hot! Happy to help Rachel with her loss:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:... I try both Bella path and i need to say that i prefer love path, she is very sweet. Great scene with Riley too, it has been a great comeback. In the end, great work Perverteer. ;)

Reactions: Perverteer

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Thanx alot for this awesome update, I just have to ask though...
Anyone other than me had problem with missing images ?
At 3 sequences I got black screen and a message that the image was missing , but the dialogue still worked..

Nevermind I saw the posts :/ *facepalm*

Reactions: Centurion and bas

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Getting massive gray screen errors in this update, Liza (first day at home) I counted 5 of those error screens alone for that scene, many other scenes had them as well, ignore gets me past them but still annoying..

The heart in upper right corner is supposed to keep track of your trust/corruption score, right? Well clicking it has always given me a gray screen error and only rollback lets me back to the game.

Did the bug fix cure all that as well, or just the 3 reported missing images?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Getting massive gray screen errors in this update, Liza (first day at home) I counted 5 of those error screens alone for that scene, many other scenes had them as well, ignore gets me past them but still annoying..

The heart in upper right corner is supposed to keep track of your trust/corruption score, right? Well clicking it has always given me a gray screen error and only rollback lets me back to the game.

Did the bug fix cure all that as well, or just the 3 reported missing images?
I haven't checked the bugfix version yet - it just came out. My patch only fixes the 3 images noted.

Would you please post your error message? And are you on PC or Mac version?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I haven't checked the bugfix version yet - it just came out. My patch only fixes the 3 images noted.

Would you please post your error message? And are you on PC or Mac version?
bellow is the error message I get for clicking the heart, if that's the one you asked for? The other error's are too numerous to compile here.. and am too lazy to copy them all ;)

I'm using a PC, never owned a Mac.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
bellow is the error message I get for clicking the heart, if that's the one you asked for? The other error's are too numerous to compile here.. and am too lazy to copy them all ;)

I'm using a PC, never owned a Mac.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe this is because you're using an old save b/c this is an error that was fixed in v0.7 (not sure which version).

If the errors you're getting are more "name XXXX is not defined", then that's the problem and you'll need to start a new game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Sierra3 yes. If a term or variable is not defined in Renpy when you start an old save, it means the script has changed in a way that is not compatible with old saves.
Either start a new save or declare the variable (have to know how to do that and which statements work for the variables).

Reactions: Sierra3 and bas
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes