sam1234567

May 5, 2018
does this creator have a special relationship with the moderators here cause version 0.10 came out today and for any other developer the version would've already been released

Reactions: Kazehana

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
does this creator have a special relationship with the moderators here cause version 0.10 came out today and for any other developer the version would've already been released
Patience is a virtue. F95 donor(s) can live in a totally different timezone, or maybe hasn't seen it... You could always sponsor the dev yourself ofc. More instant gratification for you! ;)

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Just make a pizza watch some soccer or play a dumb game (steam sale) and just wait, just like a Amusement park you wait in line for the rollercoaster just let the build up happen. ;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Hmm, just played 4-5 times since yesterday ( or before yesterday, I can't really remenber... ) and wondering if there are any new version.

That's my lucky day :p

Like I say : Patience is a virtue ^^

Reactions: Perverteer

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm, just played 4-5 times since yesterday ( or before yesterday, I can't really remenber... ) and wondering if there are any new version.

That's my lucky day :p

Like I say : Patience is a virtue ^^

Yeah it's a virtue, but Tom Petty was right. The waiting is the hardest part.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
There's a bunch of "image not found" errors. Scripts asks for "day16_" files, when they're all "day19_"

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes