I thought only the landlady was a mistress

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought only the landlady was a mistress
With the patch you get the original game back

This was or still is the best incest story going.
Its only because patreon crack down on incest is why its now landlady.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
With the patch you get the original game back

This was or still is the best incest story going.
Its only because patreon crack down on incest is why its now landlady.
The joke was self made

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Just some non-content news about the game:

Versioning
Jun 14 at 4:36am
This post is probably going to bore you all to tears, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up. When I started SL the first build was v0.1 and updates were given a number after that (so v0.11 denotes a first bugfix for the v0.1 release).
With the new release for $ 10+ patrons the version will go up from v0.9 to something... In the current version scheme that number would be v1.0, which is bound to cause some confusion among people, as v1.0 means a finished product for many. SL isn't finished, so I'm going to shake up the versioning a bit. The next release will be v0.10 and any further bugfixes will be denoted by an extra dot, so v0.10.1 is a bugfix of the v0.10 release.

This change doesn't mean I'm going to stretch out the releases until we reach v0.999 or whatever number, the game will finish when the story has run it's course.
How about a, b and c, wouldn't that be more appropriate?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Uploading the first (and hopefully last) test release of v0.10 now. So won't be long now, depending on the feedback.

Really good news. Hope it wasn't too stressfull for you.
Because it didn't last long and was resolved fairly quickly it was just a mild irritant. Hope it won't happen again though.

That way you get the same narrative effect on other characters but the conversation is less out of place for players who haven't interacted with her. That would also make it so you don't have to change the scenes at all visually. Either way, I'm sure what you do will work great, thanks again for responding and all the effort you put into this.
Thanks! Yes, my solution would be along those lines as well. Thanks for the suggestion, I hope to include it in the next release (0.11).

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The full text of P's patron message (fun stuff ahead, but it does have advantages to be a pledger!):

posted

The testers have just received links to the v0.10 release. As soon as their feedback has been processed and possible bugs have been squashed, I'll be able to release it to $10+ patrons. So the release will either coincide with the next public release on the 19th, but hopefully before.

I'll be starting the preliminary work on v0.11 pretty soon, if all goes well, that release will be ready in August. June will see the release of the HD version with updated renders, .

The top-tier patrons were able to vote on a story mechanic this month. Starting from v0.11, snippets of the MC's story before he came to live with the girls will be told via flashbacks (no more than two per release).
The flashbacks will mainly focus on the MC's relationship with Sasha, his father's girlfriend and sexual mentor, who's been mentioned a few times in passing already. Character options for Sasha will be posted for $10+ patrons, probably when I'm back from my holiday.

But first I'm going to release v0.10 into the wild as soon as possible.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
How about a, b and c, wouldn't that be more appropriate?
No, the most common standard is exactly what he described: a multidigit number, with dots separating the different levels of release (major, minor, bugfix, patch, etc.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a, b and c would work too but only if used with multidigit numbers aka 0.0.1a, 0.0.1b, etc

Xzar

May 12, 2017
This game has slowly become a drug for me and now is one of my favourite.
The girls are hot and their characters are well built.
My personal ranking is:
Bella (in the love route)
Rachel
Liza
Mom (I'm not so much into that)

Even if the sisters behavior is similar to others game (one innocent, one strong and one adventurous) in this game they proceed quite well with the plot.
Hope we can see the 0.10 release asap and find what Rachel has lost....

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes