a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't wait to play the new update no mater what is in it.
I sure am happy I went the love route with Bella, I hate blackmail with a passion.

I have my top 5 games in my sig with this game and Tangle Up # 1 and 2.
This game is inching out Tangle Up by just 1/2 of a % for #1.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I can't wait to play the new update no mater what is in it.
I sure am happy I went the love route with Bella, I hate blackmail with a passion.
Same here...bitch or not, I kinda felt bad for her:) I can deal with light blackmail but it came off pretty harsh in this and was a turn off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Same here...bitch or not, I kinda felt bad for her:) I can deal with light blackmail but it came off pretty harsh in this and was a turn off.
Yes light blackmail like what we have in Big Brother with Alice is ok but that bull shit that Alice is blackmailing Max and Lisa is bullshit.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Just did a play through, great game! I look forward to the next update, and that I think I'll play the Bella love angle instead of blackmail.

Reactions: Perverteer

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just some non-content news about the game:

Versioning
Jun 14 at 4:36am
This post is probably going to bore you all to tears, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up. When I started SL the first build was v0.1 and updates were given a number after that (so v0.11 denotes a first bugfix for the v0.1 release).
With the new release for $ 10+ patrons the version will go up from v0.9 to something... In the current version scheme that number would be v1.0, which is bound to cause some confusion among people, as v1.0 means a finished product for many. SL isn't finished, so I'm going to shake up the versioning a bit. The next release will be v0.10 and any further bugfixes will be denoted by an extra dot, so v0.10.1 is a bugfix of the v0.10 release.

This change doesn't mean I'm going to stretch out the releases until we reach v0.999 or whatever number, the game will finish when the story has run it's course.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I was playing the game at day 12 and then day 13 comes and... BUM! graphics improvement in your face. Really happy with it, the game was pretty good so far but the graphics were really poor.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
hey peepz i went through the walkthrough with liza route but it says day 11 i tell her about brody after watching the video but it doesn't happen? did i something wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey peepz i went through the walkthrough with liza route but it says day 11 i tell her about brody after watching the video but it doesn't happen? did i something wrong?
No just keep playing and it will trigger.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
No just keep playing and it will trigger.
well i'm at the end of this version --> ending sleeping with bella in bed (nothing sexual) and the event didn't trigger? I was the "gentleman" in every situation always saying the best things. i'm now gonna speedrun through it again maybe it will trigger this time? (gonna be bit more corrupted this try but still freaking nice haha :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i'm at the end of this version --> ending sleeping with bella in bed (nothing sexual) and the event didn't trigger? I was the "gentleman" in every situation always saying the best things. i'm now gonna speedrun through it again maybe it will trigger this time? (gonna be bit more corrupted this try but still freaking nice haha :D
You must have missed 1 or 2 triggers then, each time I have played I got it to trigger.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
You must have missed 1 or 2 triggers then, each time I have played I got it to trigger.
i'm busy with trying again almost there ^^ lol
ps: the only one i don't corrupt is bella, don't know why lol but i like her more the romance route than corrupt route

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
hey, sorry for bothering but when I read the walkthrough (everything went fine with Liza now) BUT at day 17 there is something about Nia+Rachel sex scene but that doesn't happen even if i corrupted rachel as much as i could?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hey, sorry for bothering but when I read the walkthrough (everything went fine with Liza now) BUT at day 17 there is something about Nia+Rachel sex scene but that doesn't happen even if i corrupted rachel as much as i could?
I had this problem at first because I chose to do yoga with Rachel, but them I reloaded and chose to do yoga with Nia and it triggered the threesome

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I had this problem at first because I chose to do yoga with Rachel, but them I reloaded and chose to do yoga with Nia and it triggered the threesome
damn hahaha thx for letting me know wna replay it fast then lol ^^ doing full corruption on family route now ^^ but i really like the innocent bella route fml...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I can’t remember is this the one where the mom secretly works as a dom or mistress ??

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes