cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are alot of adult games devs (w/o any kind of hints of incest, etc) in patreon and if patreon bans all of them then its patreon which might be in troubles if devs decide to sue patreon.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
So I got completely blindsided by this update. The whole mom thing has never really been my thing (no problem with it for everyone else who's into that, to each their own lol) so I just ignored her content the entire game, I essentially didn't talk to her at all, didn't do the business quest stuff, etc. So in the newest update when my dude who hasn't spoken more than a handful of sentences to her, none of which were even slightly suggestive is suddenly thrown into some half naked adventure that implies I've been sticking to the mother-son line the entire game I was a little surprised. Was this an oversight or whats going on? Creator is the creator so do as you will with your own vision, but it made absolutely no sense whatsoever in my run and was really out of place and awkward. I get that making multiple branching paths is a pain in the ass but I would like to know if that part is going to be forced in regardless of my choices previously. Excellent work thus far, just not a big fan of that part of this update, at least not with how I'm playing.
I don't really like the mother too much in this either, but you get to tittyfuck her hot blonde secretary which is worth investigating her storyline.

Reactions: tuskedkibbles

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I don't really like the mother too much in this either, but you get to tittyfuck her hot blonde secretary which is worth investigating her storyline.

Aaaaaaand I'm starting a new playthrough. Thanks for the heads up. I got to do the hacker kids mom side thing but I assume that was just a bug as I hadn't even gone to the office at that point but the quest chain was still semi-working.

Reactions: Malkav

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So the suspension has been lifted. I got word from the member of the support team I've been in contact with (during the weekend no less) that now everything on the page looks okay. The suspension seems to have been triggered by the tier images above the rewards, as @gestved already mentioned. Topless women are apparently not allowed, even when they're covering themselves with their hands. I'm just happy the actual content of Sisterly Lust wasn't the reason for the temporary ban.

I get that making multiple branching paths is a pain in the ass but I would like to know if that part is going to be forced in regardless of my choices previously. Excellent work thus far, just not a big fan of that part of this update, at least not with how I'm playing.
I see what you're getting at. I'll see if I can check for how many times you've actually talked to Mom and shift the tone of the scene accordingly for people who've ignored her pretty much. The event is kind of important because of how the other characters react to you (especially for Bella), so it's something that "must" happen. You don't have to worry about being forced into a relationship with Mom if you're not interested in her, though, that will not happen if you don't want to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So the suspension has been lifted. I got word from the member of the support team I've been in contact with (during the weekend no less) that now everything on the page looks okay. The suspension seems to have been triggered by the tier images above the rewards, as @gestved already mentioned. Topless women are apparently not allowed, even when they're covering themselves with their hands. I'm just happy the actual content of Sisterly Lust wasn't the reason for the temporary ban.

I see what you're getting at. I'll see if I can check for how many times you've actually talked to Mom and shift the tone of the scene accordingly for people who've ignored her pretty much. The event is kind of important because of how the other characters react to you (especially for Bella), so it's something that "must" happen. You don't have to worry about being forced into a relationship with Mom if you're not interested in her, though, that will not happen if you don't want to.
For me I want a relationship with mom but not through BDSM shit, that is one fetish that I hate other than a little mild spanking. (But only if I the MC does the spanking.)

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018

Alright awesome, thanks for the response and glad to hear it. I was just super confused when suddenly this lady the main dude has spoken to like 3 times his whole life is topless lol. If I may make a suggestion from the perspective of someone who has no sexual interest in the mom character, I'd say do the exact same thing (the walk, sunstroke, even the topless business) but have the dialogue and internal thoughts less sexually charged, or even strictly platonic. That way you get the same narrative effect on other characters but the conversation is less out of place for players who haven't interacted with her. That would also make it so you don't have to change the scenes at all visually. Either way, I'm sure what you do will work great, thanks again for responding and all the effort you put into this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sl's chars look too realistic. partially patreon's doings are understandable since they don't want to get marked as adult site.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
BTW, the Android version seems to be 0.8, not 0.9? I know it says "taboo edition", just wondering if it is the latest.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes