Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Seems there is an issue with the numbering of days. The picture missing in @Brady2626's post (#1879) is actually called day_19_l_p_room_naked_fingering. 19, not 16. So it should be a simple fix for the dev. Guess I'll wait for a patch :oops:

Reactions: KiGa and bas

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Getting a bunch of Errors no matter what save.
have u tried a new save i've found that sometimes when playing a new update the errors tend to fix themselves but i dont know if it will work for this game might just have to wait for a patch

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well damn,i was really excited to play it today, hopefully it will be an easy fix for the dev :confused:
Until he has a moment, this fixes the image errors.

Download attached .rpy, put in your \game folder, delete any previous version of this patch (both .rpy and .rpyc files), and restart game

Update: currently fixes the following missing image errors. Please reply to this or @ me to report more.

day16_l_p_room_naked_fingering
day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm
day20_ri_sitting

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Well damn,i was really excited to play it today, hopefully it will be an easy fix for the dev :confused:
i've played through most of it so far and it doesn't seem to be that badly most of it is still there and some off the scenes that are missing are albeit disappointing are not super crucial scenes that ruin it

Reactions: TheNi9ne

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the update man! Still one of my favorite game. I encounter some image errors but i see someone already posted a fix for that so im cool. Keep up the good work!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes