Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
guys help me I am stuck,
1. Bella Trust remains 2 and Corruption 1 and due to which I never get "Bella Loan scene".
2. I even selected "Greet" during Day 1 Bella encounter.

what am i missing i completed the wt twice but the relationship status are
Bella = No
Rachael = Yes
Liza = Yes
Mom = Yes
Nia and Rebecca = Yes
Anna and Alina = Yes
Riley = Yes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys help me I am stuck,
1. Bella Trust remains 2 and Corruption 1 and due to which I never get "Bella Loan scene".
2. I even selected "Greet" during Day 1 Bella encounter.

what am i missing i completed the wt twice but the relationship status are
Bella = No
Rachael = Yes
Liza = Yes
Mom = Yes
Nia and Rebecca = Yes
Anna and Alina = Yes
Riley = Yes
Just be her friend and give her the money.

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Just be her friend and give her the money.
I never get the option to give her the money?

As per walk through that event occurs on Day 4 but it didn't trigger in my game play.

Can anyone share the save after Bella asks for loan?

Got it working YAY !

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
<--- You'd make this face if you tried to take a piss witha raging hard on

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Finally got around to playing and found the story line to be quite enjoyable along with character development. I still need to accomplish the mom and bella relationship.

I think that the artwork on James and Ana need extra attention. They look hurried and cartoonish where the other characters have a life-like look and presence.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I so fucking love this game and jacked of more then you would know. Anyway I am on Day 19 and I am with
Rebeca and Nia. So when I choose to fuck Nia I run in like two or three images missing before the threesome end's.
Image 'day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm' not found.

Found anther with Liza after they fly home
Image 'day16_l_p_room_naked_fingering' not found. Hmm I am on day 19 though

Reactions: Perverteer

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I so fucking love this game and jacked of more then you would know. Anyway I am on Day 19 and I am with
Rebeca and Nia. So when I choose to fuck Nia I run in like two or three images missing before the threesome end's.
Image 'day19_n_apartment_n_orgasm' not found.
Get my bugfix patch from the OP under the download links bud.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
So, I played this update and I loved it.

Hot farewell from Nia/Rebecca, nice scenes back home. Liza is just so cute with her insecurities. I would have liked Rachel scene to be longer, it was quite a big deal, wasn't it? Cant wait to be back to Discreet. And Bella! Oh, Bella...

The only downside for me was Liza renders, they seem lower quality than others (maybe the yellowish MC room doesnt help).

Now on to my question :

I did the entire playthrough by myself. I really like games where stats are shown, for us to see how inflencial our choices are. And then I thought "why not checking the walkthrough to see if I did the right things". I was happy to see I did quite good! But I also saw that in day19, you're supposed to be able to sleep with Bella / sleep with Rachel. I didnt have the choice to sleep with Bella. Other than that it went fine, I could vivit her twice during day20, but not sleep with her on day19...

Is it part of the "Romance" route? I (obviously) took the "Hardcore" route with her. Thanks in advance for your hints/answers!

And finally a protip : as an occasional piss player, I would not recommend to let yourself go on a wooden floor, a carpet or your bed(!). I giggled a little during these scenes, thinking "what a mess to clean up!". But its freaking nice and arousing to see this kind of kink in such a beautifull game!

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you aren't in love path with bella then no d19 and no d19 or d20 if you are on dominant (shouldn't be big loss).

Reactions: FrozenPizza

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know a way to change the relationship of Bella from Dominant to the other using the command console?
I think there may be more to it than just changing a flag or 2 and not all triggers are shown in the console.
Best thing to do is replay the game going the love route with her.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
meet long lost sister *go in for hug*(note not going in for a titgrab, not even going in for a kiss on the cheek a fucking hug) and the reaction is "THE FUCK U DOIN!?"

Followed by a GAME OVER with the text "She told mom about what you were doing and you were kicked out!"

Literally what the fuck...

Reactions: Drazzin

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
meet long lost sister *go in for hug*(note not going in for a titgrab, not even going in for a kiss on the cheek a fucking hug) and the reaction is "THE FUCK U DOIN!?"

Followed by a GAME OVER with the text "She told mom about what you were doing and you were kicked out!"

Literally what the fuck...
Victoria 7 doesn't like fuckbois who try to get handsy

Reactions: Heresi and bas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just greet her, bella is toughest girl to win to mc's side. rachel just adores big brother and liza is somewhat blonde.

Reactions: Heresi

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
just greet her, bella is toughest girl to win to mc's side. rachel just adores big brother and liza is somewhat blonde.
Rachel is too keen, Liza is possibly retarded, Bella is the only one you have to actually work for and that feels real.

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
Just wondering if there is a scene where you tell Liza about the cam footage you got of her dumbfuck boyfriend. the next day when i wake up the text says she is at home but i can't get to talk to her.

Have i missed something?

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Have i missed something?
You must have missed something, yes. You indeed show the footage to Liza, if I recall correctly, it should be around day11, morning, before accompanying her to the supermarket to end her realtionship with him.
You maybe did things in the wrong order, and couldnt go back to previous actions. This can happen when choosing to night visit/sleep with for example.
I would advise you to save before any "block of choice" to try and check if you can do all in any order, or if you must do them in a specific order.
And in last resort, use the walkthrough (in OP, even if there's some errors, it is really handy!).

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes