Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Are we sure the PC one is the new HD one? Because I'm looking at the image and script files of this and the previous one and I can't find any differences.
Holy shit, you are right. I didn't notice before.
Dev posted the wrong link on Patreon for the HD-extra scenes edition pc download.
Will share again once that gets resolved.

New Link!

[edit- Android link from previous post]

I just downloaded the Mac version. Should it say "Bonus" next to SL or something? Now, I have 2 SL files with v10.

Extra Scenes Edition.
Forgot to post it earlier.

The PC is the 0.10 old version and Android is 0.10 HD version but there's no incest here
Nope. Just the standard release. I do not know how to patch it, sorry.
Also, from Patreon:
"New this time is an Android build by popular demand. Unfortunately there's no Android build including the extra scenes yet. Ren'Py doesn't support multiple build configurations for Android. As soon as I figure out a way there'll be a release for $ 15+ patrons as well."

Jul 3, 2017
Ok, colour me confused. I haven't had chance to run the HD version yet so I'm wondering how the old images.rpa is around 600 MB while the HD version is around 400MB. Is it compression or something else? Has anyone tested it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficially unlocked Taboo Edition of Sisterly Lust v0.10.1 Extra Scenes for android
have fun and please report problems
(my usual features are enabled: swipe up/down to hide ui, swipe left/right to toggle quick_menu and if necessary, swipe 2x left/right to restore the quick_menu)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
here is my unofficially unlocked Taboo Edition of Sisterly Lust v0.10.1 Extra Scenes for android
have fun and please report problems
(my usual features are enabled: swipe up/down to hide ui, swipe left/right to toggle quick_menu and if necessary, swipe 2x left/right to restore the quick_menu)
love and kisses xD

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I like the idea of halfway through development to do some cleaning, upgrading and garbage collection in the project. It might not be time efficient or better postponed till the end of the project. But it just looks way better when you are giving out "alpha" builds of it.

Reactions: Perverteer

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Ok, colour me confused. I haven't had chance to run the HD version yet so I'm wondering how the old images.rpa is around 600 MB while the HD version is around 400MB. Is it compression or something else? Has anyone tested it?
This is because some images in the previous version were unnecessarily large, e.g. "day01_empty_p_room_day.png" was 1347 kb, in the new version it is only 300kb; park images from day 12 were almost double the current size, etc.

Jul 3, 2017
This is because some images in the previous version were unnecessarily large, e.g. "day01_empty_p_room_day.png" was 1347 kb, in the new version it is only 300kb; park images from day 12 were almost double the current size, etc.
That makes sense, thanks.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I'm disappointed that there's no new content, but this game is good enough that I don't mind waiting another month. I'm actually looking forward to playing it over again now with the new HD Content anyway, just to see what everything looks like!

Reactions: Shiva0067

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ok, OP is officially sorted with the HD Bonus Versions of v0.10 for PC and Mac and a note that the official Android build does not have the bonus scenes.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, OP is officially sorted with the HD Bonus Versions of v0.10 for PC and Mac and a note that the official Android build does not have the bonus scenes.
Maybe you could add @the66 's Unofficial to the OP

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes