FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Had no issues with your Save file, it worked properly. Sry
Curiouser and curiouser. I deleted and re-extracted SL11 and removed the Renpy\SisterlyLove folder from %appdata%. I even moved persistent away from the saves folder, that keeps track of seen texts and maybe even more. I still don't see the James option. I've run out of ideas what I can still try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before fully replaying the game, does some kind soul have another idea?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Whenever somebody get a chance can the upload the corruption bella route save. At least the the beginning of this update. Since I went into unpacked files and saw what i missed. lol

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Is anybody willing to examine if there's something wrong with my save? I get James' call, but don't get an option to visit him. According to the walkthrough I should get that option.

The attached save is from the moment I get his call.
Thanks for taking the effort!
i dont know if anyone else had a problem with this but played the game thru twice, and i got the same thing, got the text from james but not the actual meet up with him

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
So did anyone else spot the magazine in Iris' drawer? Methinks her comment about "experimenting" could lead to some fun spots!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think there's bella's fucking on love route yet.

here's my saves, march saves should be before banging youngest sister 1st time, if not then january save.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I've never played Ren'Py games on Android, so I don't actually know.
If you really are unable to open the onscreen keyboard while the game app is on the screen, then there's always an option to attach a physical keyboard to your Android device - a Bluetooth keyboard would be perfect, but any simple USB keyboard works too, if your device supports USB OTG. Most modern Android devices do. You just need a special cable called USB OTG cable. So far all types of USB keyboards I've tried with Android devices have been working fine - all the corded ones and wireless ones with a USB receiver.
An app called may help to switch layouts of your physical keyboard.

Or you could try the . After you enable it as an input method, you can open its settings and enable a "permanent notification" to open keyboard from the notification bar in any app at any time. Hackers Keyboard must be set as the default keyboard for it to work, though.
the dev console doesn't seem to be enabled or working on android because shift+O doesn't do anything sadly.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Any plans on adding pregnancy? Turning your bitchy sister into your own personal anal slut has to be the most fun I've had in weeks.

Reactions: Tataro

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I continue to be impressed by the sequential updates in this game. The dev seems to be making quantum leaps in both his art and his writing. The story seems more cohesive and, at the same time, more entangled than ever.

Even though it's obviously focused on "Sisterly Lust", I'm sure more than a few of use wouldn't mind a little Mom lust, too. But, for me, the profession turned me off immediately, so if it never comes, the three young ladies are more than enough to keep me enrapt.

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes