kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone can share their save for a Bella Hardcore path? I have her on romance sadly so I can't see any of the new scenes. :'(

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot I had a save right before the trip, so just did a quick run thru for hardcore Bella upto final update.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I always get an Error Message when i try to install the newest .APK Version. (Cannot Install, Package seems to be broken). Galaxy Tab A 9.7.

Anyone got it installed properly?

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
KICK ASS UPDATE, PERVERTEER! I enjoyed the romantic route with Bella more than the corruption route, but the corruption had its payoff. The Rachel content, especially at the park, was fabulous.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know what I need to do for the Bella love route?
>>>
Bella

If you offer Bella loan she will accept it and earn corruption. She will become less hostile towards you. (Corruption +1)

>When you loan Bella the full amount you will be able to start a relationship with her at a later stage in the game and gain her trust. (Trust +5)<

Lying about the loan and giving her small amounts will be the start of your dominant/submissive relationship with Bella. She will gain corruption. (Corruption +1)

Doing nothing will annoy Bella and you lose trust. (Trust -1)
<<<

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Yeah it's always nice to see this game gets a update and its even more nice when this happen at a saturday. Can't wait to play it...

Reactions: Perverteer

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the update - looking forward to viewing it (this is already one of my very fave games here). :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Perverteer

princelovemia

Nov 17, 2017
Can anyone help me? how to remove the saves from previous version and start a new game with no saves in the current build i deleted the previous version game files but still the saves appear in current build.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone help me? how to remove the saves from previous version and start a new game with no saves in the current build i deleted the previous version game files but still the saves appear in current build.
Just hover your mouse cursor over savegame slot and press DEL key.

Reactions: blahblah25
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes