Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
A test version of the next build (v0.11) has been sent out to the testers. So everything is on track for this month's release.

The public release is scheduled for August 18th and will be the HD version released to $10+ patrons last month. Remember that this release doesn't include new content, but contains updated Iray renders at a larger resolution and various tweaks. So the overall look of SL should be consistent and remind you less of characters from The Sims 2...

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
i have played that game at 0.5ver and it was AWESOME then now i see the creator has added more days and has upgraded the renders...i just want to thank the entire team who is resposibble for this game and i want to say to them to keep up the good job.

If you get a response from the entire team he will probably say thank you. According to his patreon page he is a one man shop.

Reactions: Perverteer

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

If you like the game please consider supporting the creator on Patreon.

With the v0.11 update we resume the normal release cycle. This version contains Day 21 and 22.
Rachel was chosen to feature in the extra scene for $15+ patrons.

The walkthrough can be

Thanks to Solid Snake, Razielprince, bossapplesauce, mocap69, mannitt and Jordan gibbs for testing and proofreading this release!

NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS: Backup your saves before installing the new version!

Changelog:
  • Implemented Day 21 and 22
  • Fix image dimensions for Extra Scene 7
  • Fix choice button width causing some choices to run on multiple lines
  • Day 20: Protagonist now only recognizes Mrs. Steel if the shopping event has occurred
  • Day 19: Do not refer to bikini during Liza fingering scene
  • Day 6: Fix render of non-naked Bella to naked version
  • Added extra credits screen thanking top-tier backers
  • Fixed various typos
@wep

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
oh man when we will get action with liza route?rachel and bella get so much scenes,but liza?fingering and toy?you gotta be kiddin me

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
hopefully v12 will have bella's softcore route update.....guess I should play through again on the hardcore route to see the new scenes. I usually extract the images before I play but I think I'll just play through to it this time.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Good update seemed like this update was a setup for everything but enjoyed it nonetheless and I applaud the changes to Ana looks a lot better now once again ty for the update

Reactions: Perverteer

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
i hope 0.12 will finally have MC have some real action with mom and Liza. I want something with mom without Discreet.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes