May 18, 2018
I've downloaded the android version in OP,but when trying to run it,the image is garbled or distorted,I'm using android 5.1
I played booom313's 0.9 port last month and it was smooth,but the port in OP's not working for me.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
How can you get threesome scenes with rebbeca and nina i see rebbeca pissing scenes, and want relations with nina.but on day 19 they come only say if you anything you can come to our home..... threesome wont trigger.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

1.png

Nearing the finish line! Day 22 is done and so are most of the renders for the next release, except for the extra scene for $ 15+ patrons, which will feature Rachel.
On this day you'll get to start your romantic involvement with Mrs. Smith in earnest, for those of you who don't want to deal with the Discreet stuff. In order for the events to unfold you have to share a kiss on Day 18 when you went hiking with her. In the new version this option is only available to people on the Discreet path and those who've had interactions with her in the past. So if you've ignored her up to this point the path won't open. The updated walkthrough for v0.11 will have all the details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

View attachment 136311

Nearing the finish line! Day 22 is done and so are most of the renders for the next release, except for the extra scene for $ 15+ patrons, which will feature Rachel.
On this day you'll get to start your romantic involvement with Mrs. Smith in earnest, for those of you who don't want to deal with the Discreet stuff. In order for the events to unfold you have to share a kiss on Day 18 when you went hiking with her. In the new version this option is only available to people on the Discreet path and those who've had interactions with her in the past. So if you've ignored her up to this point the path won't open. The updated walkthrough for v0.11 will have all the details.
so the softcore path people got the shaft this update with bella:':)'(

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

View attachment 136311

This makes me so happy! I've been waiting (patiently I might add) for the MC to get some alone time with mom where she actually knows who he is. Hopefully this won't change the MC's future business with her at Discreet that much though. I still enjoy having that fun with her too.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My prediction for the next update is that it will be TERRIBLE!!

1) The game will not be completed with EXTRA content so it will be to short. :)
2) The content we get will be lacking, I mean we will be stuck with WONDERFUL scenes that end and leave us wanting more.. That's just CRUELTY bordering on abuse. :)
3) At least one person will play the update and not like something. What kind of EVIL is this Dev creating?? :)
4) We will need to wait for the next update and that's just WRONG!! Go get a time machine and give us the full Game with a decade of extra content already. :)

So that's what I see for the update. Such Cruel EVIL TORTURE. Seriously, I am eagerly awaiting the update and want to say TY @Perverteer.

Just a weird thought. :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My prediction for the next update is that it will be TERRIBLE!!

1) The game will not be completed with EXTRA content so it will be to short. :)
2) The content we get will be lacking, I mean we will be stuck with WONDERFUL scenes that end and leave us wanting more.. That's just CRUELTY bordering on abuse. :)
3) At least one person will play the update and not like something. What kind of EVIL is this Dev creating?? :)
4) We will need to wait for the next update and that's just WRONG!! Go get a time machine and give us the full Game with a decade of extra content already. :)

So that's what I see for the update. Such Cruel EVIL TORTURE. Seriously, I am eagerly awaiting the update and want to say TY @Perverteer.

Just a weird thought. :)
Well, there's only one way to find out lol... ;)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes