QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I've seen some images of a threesome with Nina and Rebecca, how can I reach it? I've had threesome with Rachel and Nina + sex with Rebecca but never saw an option for a threesome with the mother and daughter. Is it because I entered a romance with Rachel?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I've seen some images of a threesome with Nina and Rebecca, how can I reach it? I've had threesome with Rachel and Nina + sex with Rebecca but never saw an option for a threesome with the mother and daughter. Is it because I entered a romance with Rachel?
Just accept the relationship with the daugther, go to the art gallery and compliment the art, go home with the mother, [peek on her pissing to unlock pissing scenes, the scene with the two of them is a wet scene, not sure if there's one without that,] later head to the Yoga studio and go with Nina and say you want a relationship, this results in you getting about four scenes that night (Rebecca, Nina+Rachel, just Nina, and possibly just Rachel also). When you are about to head home and the sisters are taking mom to the doctor a couple of days later, Nina and Rebecca comes by to say goodbye, que wet threesome scene.

Reactions: QQBangBang

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
peek on her pissing to unlock pissing scenes, the scene with the two of them is a wet scene, not sure if there's one without that
If you do not peek while Rebecca is peeing, there will not be any piss-play later with Rebecca or Nia.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I'm guessing that's for the flashbacks, she was the one who taught him the sexy skills he's been using on his family.
She's been stalking MC. That image is from when they're sitting in her hotel room and she's blackmailing MC to have sex with her or she'll tell everyone about everyone MC has had sex with.

Reactions: Zurrlock

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok folks I have always tried to replay all these games from the start every time a new update comes out and I am just now getting to replay this one.

The new HD version has more added to the story from the beginning and it looks even better, the story has been more fleshed out and I would recommend to all who plays this to do a new playthrough.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Ok folks I have always tried to replay all these games from the start every time a new update comes out and I am just now getting to replay this one.

The new HD version has more added to the story from the beginning and it looks even better, the story has been more fleshed out and I would recommend to all who plays this to do a new playthrough.
"In a1fox3, I Trust"... if anyone else had said that, I wouldn't pay much attention to it but coming from you - I will have to do the same now! Cheers mate!!

Reactions: a1fox3
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes