Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
You're welcome!

Make sure you do everything. The only times I remember making a choice locked me out of others were choosing how to handle the dickhead's mom (3 mutually exclusive choices) and one choice of what to do on vacation - one choice finishes the set, the other (s?) let you keep going and do the other choices.
Back on track now. Not sure why I never listened to Belle on the phone, but got it now. Thx again Goobdoob

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
drop the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation and you have 1080p images in this scene
You should be a dev the66 you sure know your way around Ren'Py and probably other platforms as well, ever thought about it?
I could be one of your wingman for the software :p

Reactions: the66

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Seems to have worked, too bad the save file images also shrunk but that is no big issue!
if your savefile images are shrunken only now, you have some issues with your installation because the images from your 720p version have to be smaller in the 1080p/hd version
though load and save these files solves that issue, but i would advice to install the hd version in a clean directory

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
if your savefile images are shrunken only now, you have some issues with your installation because the images from your 720p version have to be smaller in the 1080p/hd version
though load and save these files solves that issue, but i would advice to install the hd version in a clean directory
They were shrunk before the Riley file!
I tried reinstalling but it did not fix the issue!
I have no idea what you mean by clean directory.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
They were shrunk before the Riley file!
I tried reinstalling but it did not fix the issue!
I have no idea what you mean by clean directory.
ah, i thought you have smaller savefile images only after the riley/1080p fix
if you want the images bigger, just load every file and save to that slot and overwrite

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
ah, i thought you have smaller savefile images only after the riley/1080p fix
if you want the images bigger, just load every file and save to that slot and overwrite
I figured that is what i may need to do but i'll do it some other time or wait for the next release since i have like around 30 saves.

Reactions: the66

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I am sorry if this was asked already, but does anybody have idea when we can expect next release?

Ayuzg

Jul 29, 2018
Hi can anybody help me
Geting this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 521, in script
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
i just started the game and hit upon an issue in day 5 in that i dont meet bella to choose which route to go on after the initial loan offer on day four (which i did btw). Does anyone know why?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i just started the game and hit upon an issue in day 5 in that i dont meet bella to choose which route to go on after the initial loan offer on day four (which i did btw). Does anyone know why?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes