mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
...As for the darker fetishes, I want to stay away from rape and gore (I was blissfully unaware of that last fetish until recently), to give an example. I don't find it arousing and it will be hard for me to write convincingly, as something that is somehow titillating, of course.
haha yes, knowledge is pain.

but what about sharing? sorry if it seems i am imposing my interests on you, as i do not intend to('cause i think creators know best what's good for their story while they're still in flow). i mean, although iris seems neglected, the first scene with her gave off a feeling, that we later might get to swap partners with liza. i know, sharing romance partners is often frowned upon, especially in a harem game. but what about mom? will we be able to see her work, or even kind of get to know she has clients besides Mr. holmes?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
haha yes, knowledge is pain.

but what about sharing? sorry if it seems i am imposing my interests on you, as i do not intend to('cause i think creators know best what's good for their story while they're still in flow). i mean, although iris seems neglected, the first scene with her gave off a feeling, that we later might get to swap partners with liza. i know, sharing romance partners is often frowned upon, especially in a harem game. but what about mom? will we be able to see her work, or even kind of get to know she has clients besides Mr. holmes?
Sharing isn't really my thing (at least with other guys) so if that was added hopefully it would be an optional thing. For Mom however I'd like to point out (as it has been previously) that Adriana mentions she never gets involved with other customers (beyond obviously bossing them around, humilating them and so on) and that she seems to be making a very odd exception with the MC. And that's unusual amounts of involvement even considering the only thing we've done with her so far is eat her out, she's not even letting other guys do that.

Reactions: Thermophob

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Perverteer I DEMAND that you PLEASE give into my pressure for Bobby to have many EXTREMELY funny and nasty events that we can laugh at... Pretty please. :)

Oh, if you can add nastiness for the old HAG school councilor lady that would be nice as well.

Just some rather weak pressure that will force Perv to possibly Cave if I maybe get lucky after trying this 486,271 time before. :)

Edit: if this doesn't work I will keep begging pathetically.. You have been WARNED. :)

Reactions: Perverteer

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The relationship dynamic between the girls and MC will of course also change when the harem path comes into play and the girls have to share.
Will the harem path be an all or nothing thing? Because while Bella is my clear favorite, I'd happily take both her and Rachel in the end, but I'm really not very interested in either Liza or the mom. To get the two former, would I need to have the two latter as well?

Reactions: smnb

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sharing isn't really my thing (at least with other guys) so if that was added hopefully it would be an optional thing. For Mom however I'd like to point out (as it has been previously) that Adriana mentions she never gets involved with other customers (beyond obviously bossing them around, humilating them and so on) and that she seems to be making a very odd exception with the MC. And that's unusual amounts of involvement even considering the only thing we've done with her so far is eat her out, she's not even letting other guys do that.
Introduction of sharing, after one year of development without it? I could be wrong, but I doubt that will happen. I simply think if Perverteer intended to introduce that, he would at least hint it... besides of that, this is harem game... :D Don't worry, all girls will remain just for your greedy self... :D

Reactions: Zurrlock

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Wow f95zone is way behind. I just found out that latest version of sisterly lust is 0.33. I'm not kidding.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wow f95zone is way behind. I just found out that latest version of sisterly lust is 0.33. I'm not kidding.
Oh man !!!!! Just READ the v0.33 description, new day 6 (svscomix), and here we are a long way past "day 6". Look the Dev`s site and don`t spread the WRONG information !!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.33 is more like 0.033. perverteer explained version numbering many many pages ago.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I wonder when the apk version will have the incest patch included. Reason for it is I don't have a sd card, so the only way for me is if there will be a apk port with the patch included in the app already, otherwise I will have to get the pc version and install it on my external hard drive

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I skipped the last update and just started a new run through the latest update and stumbled across a scene I don't remember from my first trip through the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone give me some other link to the Incest Patch ? Mega.nz wants to be an ass with me today.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, read that before but did not quite understand how straightforward it is first time around.
Wasted 10+ minutes looking for non-existent "developer console" folder.:coldsweat:
Thanx a bunch

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i like how this game is going, but dislike there is no animation for sex scenes

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes