Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Monday.jpg

Perverteer said:
This post kicks of the week of as voted upon by all patrons. Just a little something to celebrate one year of SL here on Patreon. I'll work my way up the list and end with the choice that's got the most votes on coming Sunday.

But first a scene from a recent shopping trip by Adriana, who went to get some groceries and ate a little pussy along the way. (Adriana and Riley, maybe some 69 action, justaguy)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Riley works at the same store as Liza's fiance, while Adriana, if i'm not mistaken, is the secretary at Discreet. Inc.
Almost missed that when sending this post in fact. Got it in the last second, literally. :p
I first thought that Adriana was Liza in that picture :coldsweat:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I first thought that Adriana was Liza in that picture :coldsweat:
Being the main blonde in the game can lead to that - it crossed my mind in the half-second it took me to notice the girl was too slim (and using pantyhose) to be her. ;)

Clicking it was Adriana and not a new girl, that took longer.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Being the main blonde in the game can lead to that - it crossed my mind in the half-second it took me the girl was too slim (and using pantyhose) to be her. ;)
That came to my mind after some seconds as well :biggrin: I really like Adriana and I kind of want to see a relationship between Riley and Adriana in the game :happyblush

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah that's right, you could've just klick on the fan sig. It should be linked ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you...

A new game to try..

Need something while waiting on the new SL .....
No problem ;) But beware of the long prolouge and it only is version 0.1 for now. Update is hopefully at the end of this month.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 163317
Ok we really really need to get that dungeon in the game! And I love Alina, she likes it quite extreme :evilsmile:
And I love that she is in chains, although that looks a bit uncomfortable :evilsmile: And her pigtails are perfect for guiding her in the right direction :biggrin:

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes