GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Lol ok it's definitely possible. From there wonder if there'll be a foursome scene? x'D
At that point Ms. Smith has a lot of work to do, maybe the MC should step in and back her up as a Dom. That would actually fit pretty well, as he is dominant as well. :rolleyes:

Take your time and can't wait to see!
Thanks, I will take my time, but I am really looking forward to show this. :)

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
The game might be not so bad, even with not such a high quality of renders, but the ammount of content with Rachel together with lack of content with others two sisters is kinda REALLY irritating...:mad:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The game might be not so bad, even with not such a high quality of renders, but the ammount of content with Rachel together with lack of content with others two sisters is kinda REALLY irritating...:mad:
Yeah that is a part that definitly needs some improvement. I think and hope that we will see more interactions between the sisters in the future.

Reactions: Kendra

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Wha? Really? This is my first play through and I just got to the part when the MC books the family vacation, and I'm all, "I really want more Rachel content. Why isn't there more Rachel content?" All I seem to be getting is the other two sisters. Truth be told though, I am playing it without a walkthrough right now. I guess it's good to know that there is more Rachel content to glean on my second go around! :closedtongue:

Reactions: UncleVT

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. I know that a lot of guys ask about the walk for v0.12 and i know that already someone say:
You do not need because the game just continue with the v0.11 answer. So you just need to click and click.
But i come across an question and i do not know how to answer it.

I am speak about the restaurant with the mother. MC and the mother go to a restaurant and speak about the opera.
Now i have some question with the mother. One of that is about the kiss:
Ask about the kiss. If i click on that answer i lost 2 point in trust with the mother. But me question is... do i have to click on it? Or i need to avoid it? I need to understand if the answer help me with her. I know i lost some point, but perhaps lose is a good way in this case?
Can someone help me?
Anticipate thankses.

Potato 6969

May 6, 2018
Hi guys i need some help. I know that a lot of guys ask about the walk for v0.12 and i know that already someone say:
You do not need because the game just continue with the v0.11 answer. So you just need to click and click.

I am speak about the restaurant with the mother. MC and the mother go to a restaurant and speak about the opera.
Ask about the kiss. If i click on that answer i lost 2 point in trust with the mother. But me question is... do i have to click on it? Or i need to avoid it? I need to understand if the answer help me with her. I know i lost some point, but perhaps lose is a good way in this case?
Can someone help me?
Anticipate thankses.
Skip talking about it for now, you should have a chance to talk about it later without losing points if memory serves me correctly.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017

Can someone help me?
Anticipate thankses.
The points seem to be the sole measure of how you did. Go for the points.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd say that 3some is fanfiction since it didn't happen and won't happen since its vacation time but anything is possible.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nia and Rachel are ment to be together! :) The MC should definitly invite Nia and her mother for a vacation to his home. And of course he should go with his famaly on vacation again.
If you have been following the story they will end up moving back there due to that clamp down on immoral activity.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If you have been following the story they will end up moving back there due to that clamp down on immoral activity.
Wait, but this wasn't officially stated, right? I mean it seems pretty clear that this will actually happen, but I can't remember it officially stated.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, but this wasn't officially stated, right? I mean it seems pretty clear that this will actually happen, but I can't remember it officially stated.
No it hasn't been stated yet but we need the drama build up first. We need the mothers work to be investigated putting pressure on her, Rachel to get pressure at school from the hag, no idea where Bella's drama will come from but I have a feeling the older sister will get it from the church.

Then, when all options are out and it looks like the family will have to split .... *drum roll* .... move to incest island YAY.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No it hasn't been stated yet but we need the drama build up first. We need the mothers work to be investigated putting pressure on her, Rachel to get pressure at school from the hag, no idea where Bella's drama will come from but I have a feeling the older sister will get it from the church.

Then, when all options are out and it looks like the family will have to split .... *drum roll* .... move to incest island YAY.
As long as the drama doesn't overshadow the rest of the game, than I am ok with it.

Incest istland = happy ending :D Although I really want at least an ending arc on the island. And I want to take Alina with me :coldsweat:

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes