GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Wow! The new update had nearly everything I wished for. Here my opinion on the scenes of the Update 0.13:

SPOILER, don't read if you didn't play the newest version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the dev:
Thanks for this awsome update and please continue your great work :)

Reactions: Perverteer

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I updated the game. But when I load the new version none of my files were there. Do you really have to play through the whole game again each time and update comes out?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I updated the game. But when I load the new version none of my files were there. Do you really have to play through the whole game again each time and update comes out?
Go to your old folder. In the "game" folder you'll see a "saves" folder. Copy that folder and paste it into the new version game folder.

Example:
Old location: X:\Games\SL-0.12\game --- Copy the "saves" folder here.
New Location: X:\Games\SL-0.13\game --- Paste it here.

Reactions: Zarathos4

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
On a Windows PC your saves should also be stored in the AppData folder.
On my PC they are stored here:
C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterlyLove-1502799947

Reactions: Zarathos4

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

In a Patreon comment, the dev confirmed that there will be more WS (watersport) scenes in the future with other characters than Rebeca and Nia.
The characters that fit this the most in my opinion are Alina and Adriana (especially after this update).
Maybe Bella in the hardcore path, but I am not too sure about it or we get a new character for this.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Great update

Only I've come across a bug when selecting facial in Bella's extra scene, both through the extras menu and the game itself

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'extras/extra10_b_fucking_facial.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extras/extra10_b_fucking_facial.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "extras.rpyc", line 835, in script
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 1455, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\*************\Desktop\SL-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extras/extra10_b_fucking_facial.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
SL 0.13
Thu Oct 18 04:40:21 2018
Since the issue was simply a typo with a file name which the game should be looking for "extra_10_b_fucking_facial.jpg" and not "extra10_b_fucking_facial.jpg", I was able to fix it "fingercrossed" by extracting the extras rpa file and repack it with the correct file name. I don't dare touch the rpy and rpyc file, I would have no idea what I'm doing there.

for those that want a copy here you go, just replace the "extras.rpa" file with it

Make sure you backup the original somewhere safe just in case, but so far everything seems to be working fine.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So I copied over the saves. But then I play. And I go to sleep. Wake up. Wait until. night. Go to sleep. And then it repeats that like 3 times, before I finally have breakfast with Lisa and Mom. But and then she goes Im going to the shelter. Its like your second home. Yep. And then go to sleep. And then its like wait for new content.

Last time I played the game I played v0.11. So I'm pretty sure there's new content now. I moved the saves over from 11 to 12. Didn't play 12. But now moved them over to 13 and its like wait for new updates. So solutions?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm seeing a problem that is going to arise from me going after all of them..LOL....i may have to play through again ..4 times..focusing on each seperately just in case..because i think 2 of the 4 "may"want to marry you eventually..HAHAAA..well..maybe 3 of them..the 4th..i dont think so..1 for sure is a definite marriage....we all know who that is...as it is..i do NOT see a happy harem ending..unless we all move to horny island and integrate with the customs totally..HAHAAAAA...actually i want to go back to the island..my favorite is back there(Rebeca..good gosh she is perfection)
also..love Iris...its nice to see a dame with a "regular" body get some affection..she's a sweetie

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
So I copied over the saves. But then I play. And I go to sleep. Wake up. Wait until. night. Go to sleep. And then it repeats that like 3 times, before I finally have breakfast with Lisa and Mom. But and then she goes Im going to the shelter. Its like your second home. Yep. And then go to sleep. And then its like wait for new content.

Last time I played the game I played v0.11. So I'm pretty sure there's new content now. I moved the saves over from 11 to 12. Didn't play 12. But now moved them over to 13 and its like wait for new updates. So solutions?
Sounds like your saves are bugged. You could see if someone else here will post some saves for you, but then you'd be stuck with whichever choices and routes they chose.
If you decide to just start over, remember pressing or holding the "CTRL" key will allow you to skip seen content, stopping at every choice. You can also go to the preferences menu and select "Skip Unseen Content" and just skip through the game making the choices you want.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Holy hell! That new Celebration Render!

Celebration Renders: Thursday
If you've ever wondered whether it's a good idea to load 19 figures at once in DAZ3D I can answer that answer for you: a resounding 'no'. So I had a little trouble rendering this scene, but after optimizing the fuck out of it I finally got it to render. This should be every girl who has a 'speaking part' in SL up until now. (All the girls we've seen so far, only wearing a collar and high-heels, standing around a couch with the MC on it, Cùran)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am actually not sure if I remember every girl in that render. I know that I will replay the game soon, but nonetheless I just ask here who some of them are:
- The one left of Iris (This should be Miley)
- The one left in front of Alina (This should be Sabine) and the one next to Nia (This should be the yoga teacher) (one of them is the old girlfriend of the MCs dad)
- The one right in the foreground (is this Megan?)

Oh and I love that all of them wear collars. Now they only need leashs, so the MC can have a nice walk with his pets :D

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes