GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You can not remove any of four girls... Some are not as excellent as others... but still it's good. Developer had first version done on laptop... don't ask for perfection :)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Watch them Sequentially & tell me the 4th one doesn't look a bit weird. but hey if u are into it then its up to u. personal preferences I suppose
It is totally okay to dislike that model of hers, but who are you to ask the Dev to change the model bc you do not like her?!
I agree, that she is not the beautiest girl in the cast, but who cares, all the others are outstanding. Enjoy the others, and let her be or skip her content if it is to much for you ;)

Reactions: GhostPhil

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
What I found funny in the games that's none of MC sisters look like her mother.:eek:penedeyewink:
That does seem to be a problem in some incest games. I mean when you create a game I guess you want different looking women to appeal to different tastes (hair color, body size). But often you get a family that doesn't always look like they're all that related.

It's not a huge problem though.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That don't explain the different hair and eyes color.
People need answer !:mad:
Well Rachels hair looks like it is coloured ;)

Rachel and Bella? Don't even dare to say that they resemble each other... heretic! :p
I didn't say that they resemble each other ;)

I completely agree with this one... Bella is much more superior :FuckYea:
In other news, another great update keep it up!
Well Bella is number one and Rachel is number two :D I kind of want to make Bella jealous with Rachel and it ends with both of them sleeping in the MCs bed together :coldsweat:

Reactions: TheFurs

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Well Bella is number one and Rachel is number two :D I kind of want to make Bella jealous with Rachel and it ends with both of them sleeping in the MCs bed together :coldsweat:
Rachel can go play football on the highway, I want a dimensional device and gather all the Bella of the multiverse to create a planet just populate by Bella :FeelsGoodMan:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Rachel can go play football on the highway, I want a dimensional device and gather all the Bella of the multiverse to create a planet just populate by Bella :FeelsGoodMan:
Twins or Triplets are enough. It would be quite boring to see the same face all the time :D

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes