Anton0581

Oct 7, 2018
Just downloaded new update but all I keep getting is a blank screen. Computer thinks its running normal but i can't do anything anyone have any ideas

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
He should invest more time in the renders, some of the new scenes were grainy as fuck and there is no excuse for this since he reached his hardware goal already and has over 400 patrons

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I tried to restart the day 23 night before the opera and after Liza's visit i received the below attached error message, seems to me that instead of "day 23" is written "day 2 3" and turns out to be "not defined".
Could it be helped?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Played through the update... Thought it was awsome, now just gotta bang Liza...

Edkkkk

Oct 18, 2018
Android errorr not ignore able the day after arivimg ať beach And after visiting beach And going shopping with brodys ex it says it couldnt load botique girl pose pls fix it imediatly

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update, happy that things are really going forward with MC and Bella, they're really good together :)
And while I'm glad that Liza is very slow coming to terms of her own feelings and desires, I really hope she and MC will take THE next step very soon, this update would indicate that they would :)
What I'd really want next, is for things to go forward with the Mom and MC (did not play that FemDom route), would be great to see them get down :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Don't forget about the mistress :happyblush
Can't forget about none of them, even had to give some happy loving times to reverend's neglected and sexually frustrated wife, show her what she's been missing out on, maybe it'll become a recurring thing between her and MC :p

By the way, I'm most definitely looking forward to the next update to your VN, can't get enough of the lady in your avatar, that gorgeous, sexy and divine Michelle, mmmm, oh yes! ;P Looking forward to getting acquainted with Beth too for that matter, my second favorite girl in the story so far, she's a gorgeous redhead ;P

Reactions: GhostPhil

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
No sure this is the right place.
I deleted all the save files in the Roaming/RenPy directory as I have tried quite a few different game most deleted as they weren't what i was looking for. When the new update came out i deleted the old game not realising I had inadvertently deleted any saves i had, so I download the 2 saves that were kindly provided but I would like to change the mc's name. could some kindly help me as I don't know what i'm looking for among the game file to where the name is stored. I have tried a few of the suggestions that have been posted but non seem to work.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
No sure this is the right place.
I deleted all the save files in the Roaming/RenPy directory as I have tried quite a few different game most deleted as they weren't what i was looking for. When the new update came out i deleted the old game not realising I had inadvertently deleted any saves i had, so I download the 2 saves that were kindly provided but I would like to change the mc's name. could some kindly help me as I don't know what i'm looking for among the game file to where the name is stored. I have tried a few of the suggestions that have been posted but non seem to work.
I haven't done this in awhile, but you can try the Renpy Save Editor on this site.

Make sure to make a backup of your save file!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another sweet update. First time with lil sis was great already, but Bella is on the same level at least.

Hell, I like all the girls a lot and the sisters and mom are my favourites.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This update sucks when you only play with the youngest and her friends ^^ - nothing new :p
You somehow managed to say no to Belle at some point? Said no to reverend's wife also? =o
You had some "fun" with them too in this update, you know :p
The only ones you're basically still to get down with is Liza and Mom (at least on the non-FemDom route) :p

Reactions: botc76

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You somehow managed to say no to Belle at some point? Said no to reverend's wife also? =o
You had some "fun" with them too in this update, you know :p
The only ones you're basically still to get down with is Liza and Mom (at least on the non-FemDom route) :p
I have one run only with the little one and her friends. Be proud of my iron will :D
But yeah got other saves where I had some new stuff :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes