Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
I tried to restart the day 23 night before the opera and after Liza's visit i received the below attached error message, seems to me that instead of "day 23" is written "day 2 3" and turns out to be "not defined".
Could it be helped?
Having the same issue.

armslev

May 17, 2018
somebody tell me how to open a scene on the 19th day -
Rebeca and Nia
If you decline Rebeca's and Nia's offer you'll end your relationship with both. If you check in on Mrs. Smith for the second time the option to relax a little will be unavailable.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Am I the only one who is waiting for a (long) scene with Iris and Liza ???
(Iris learning Lisa how to use the dildo in the right way ...)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Am I the only one who is waiting for a (long) scene with Iris and Liza ???
(Iris learning Lisa how to use the dildo in the right way ...)
A threesome with MC-Iris-Liza in the church :biggrin::evilsmile:

i like Iris, she is hot, i want more Iris :FeelsGoodMan:
I love that Iris doesn't have this overly perfect body, it is a nice change... and her public hair :heartcoveredeyes:

armslev

May 17, 2018
somebody tell me how to open a scene on the 19th day -
Rebeca and Nia
If you decline Rebeca's and Nia's offer you'll end your relationship with both. If you check in on Mrs. Smith for the second time the option to relax a little will be unavailable.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm really really looking forward to the fireworks when the ladies realize the MC's banging everyone in the house. :)

...Actually, those walls have to be crazy thick for that not to have happened already.
Yeah it really is a wonder that they didn't realize that the MC is banging like every female beeing, of course with some excaptions :D
I am really asking myself who will be the first to find out. I kind of think eather the mother or Bella. But maybe we see a lesbian scene with two of the sisters first.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Celebration Render:

It's funny that Bella is the more dominant part here. Really ironic :evilsmile: But I love it! That gives me hope for them interacting more in the game as well

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wow, some of the scenes in the latest update are grainy, like REALLY grainy. This game never had super high-res images but it feels like the image quality is going backwards now. :(

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: DanMachiFan
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes