Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I had interpreted it like that too, but if you look carefully, that's Rachel's arm.
There're only Bella's fingers in the render. ;)
Yeah, I was aware of that. Still, she's leaning away from her, and for me the difference between the bent right arm to the cheek and the left arm to the breast doesn't quite match up. Really nit-picky, I know, might be a perspective thing too.

Also, all three girls are great, of course, just fell into the uncanny valley.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's a good game for sure, but for me, the disappointing thing is that it's a lot of content but lacking in substance.

The main characters are MC, mom, and 3 sisters, but even after about a year in progress, there's hardly any content that is about them as a group. Pretty much every single time, it's individual content with the MC as if the 4 women never interacted together with MC. Even when they decide to go to holiday together, it's the same thing again and MC only interacted with one of them at different times.

To make it worse, I feel that the game put too much focus on side characters instead. With the game having quite a lot of side characters, the game's main progression is extremely slow. Whether this is on purpose or not, I have no idea, but I keep on wishing there's more focus on the main characters instead.

armslev

May 17, 2018
somebody tell me how to open a scene on the 19th day -
Rebeca and Nia
If you decline Rebeca's and Nia's offer you'll end your relationship with both. If you check in on Mrs. Smith for the second time the option to relax a little will be unavailable.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
the whole game needs to be re-rendered to many scenes with spotting means the renders were not finished

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For complainers about noise/spots in the renders, which image do you prefer?

If you liked the second and third image then try using waifu2x's denoise function for getting rid of noise/spots. More details are in this link:

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
This is honest-to-god one of the best games I have played in a long while. It has beautiful and varied characters with interesting differences, it has a fun storyline and it don't force us down shitty paths everytime you see a hot secondary char you just want to bang, without a mass of issues. Extremely well done, I'll be joining this guys Patreon for certain.

Reactions: bobomb

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
is it just for me or android version is full of errors? first one starts day before vacation...managed to pass it somehow...next one is in boutique picture of girl...than Liza in bikini...couldnt go past that with ignore

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/day15_l_boutique_outfit01.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
Exception: Could not load image 'images/day15_l_boutique_outfit01.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 532, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ast.py", line 644, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1455, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2217, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image 'images/day15_l_boutique_outfit01.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Reactions: gannicus8585

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
i need help i stuck after opera finish mom diner go home then come father gh then sister blow then load then same father gf
sorry my bad english

armslev

May 17, 2018
Rebeca and Nia
If you decline Rebeca's and Nia's offer you'll end your relationship with both. If you check in on Mrs. Smith for the second time the option to relax a little will be unavailable.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Rebeca and Nia
Day 15th when you meet Nia for the first time ask her to show you around.
Day 16th during the tour with Nia you'll meet Rebeca. Say Yes when she invites you to her studio. When you meet her again accept her invite to become her male model. (Different Scenes will play later if you follow her when she takes a break and if you say you like water-sports). After the sex scene with Rebecca say Yes when she asks if you want to meet again.
Day 17th when you visit the Yoga studio partnering with Nia and telling her your interested in her will result in a threesome with Rachel and Nia, if you partner with Rachel then you'll only have a scene with Rachel alone. Accept the invitation to dinner and enjoy the three scenes (Rebecca alone, Rachel+Nia or Rachel alone, Nia alone).
Continue playing and you should open the scene on day 19th.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
I would try a replay from a save just before you have supper with the reverend and his wife. Was this a scratch playthrough or were you continuing a save from an older version? If a save before the dinner doesn't solve it you could play a fresh game, and it should be expected to work as the testers advertised. I played a fresh game and no issues. I continued a game from .12 and had no problem there either. I wouldn't be expecting the play testers to account for edge cases like a save from .1 or .5 though.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes