uncejay

May 19, 2017
Enjoyed this update a lot! Nicely done.

FYI players: Seems like to maximize content you need to open relationships with Ana and Alina, corrupt Bella, and go to Discreet. The femdom BDSM stuff wasn't surprising if you read the journal. There is some good dialogue with Bella in either path, but as far as H content, go with corruption.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Missing the fingering of middle sister, discreet inc meeting, webcam placement in store and that storyline, uh meeting misterx's mom, sex scene with sister's friend.

..so yeah you're missing quite a bit.

Make better choices I guess? :tf:

Reactions: xןʞ

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
here's no way to pass the test that organisa
You can pass the test, its the only way currently to get the mom scenes. You just have to give the correct answers:
"Describe your arousal"
"Describe you stimulate her pussy"
"Respect her authority"

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
playing for first time, that ana girl is ugly af but looks like if you reject her miss opportunities with liza? is worth to avoid that ugly slut?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
playing for first time, that ana girl is ugly af but looks like if you reject her miss opportunities with liza? is worth to avoid that ugly slut?
she's not prettiest and ignoring her shouldn't affect any1 else but she might go furthest than any1 else (sisters, momma dear and supermarket girl).

finished 0.5 even it took longer than expected since had to start from beginning since using 0.41 saves caused error during shopping (saving in 0.44 might have solved that but ........). looking forward for more.

Reactions: kaizor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you refuse Ana then you'll lose the chance to buy a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which might affect other things in the game later on or change them.

Don't think I missed anything when I first started playing I went the nice route will Bella but when I saw that it was boring I jumped back to the older save before picking and went with the corruption route.

Rachel's route is looking good. Can't wait to beat brokedick's ass when Liz confronts him and I hope he does try do something just to give you the excuse to beat him like a 5 dollar whore. Mister X needs his computer destroyed I'll have to wait till I see what's on their hard drive before deciding if they need their knee caps legs and arms broken as well.

Not sure on the mom route but I do think she already knows who he is as she made the statement during the session *I wouldn't want my little boy to get hurt.* If he can tell who she is then you know she already knows who he is as well. She might be talking about his dick but I still think she knows who he is.

Reactions: svnhddbst

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
@

Not sure on the mom route but I do think she already knows who he is as she made the statement during the session *I wouldn't want my little boy to get hurt.* If he can tell who she is then you know she already knows who he is as well. She might be talking about his dick but I still think she knows who he is.
Remember though the MC hasnt been around for years so she might not reconize him. even though he does her. not sure how though.

U

User_215882

@

If you refuse Ana then you'll lose the chance to buy a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which might affect other things in the game later on or change them.

Don't think I missed anything when I first started playing I went the nice route will Bella but when I saw that it was boring I jumped back to the older save before picking and went with the corruption route.

Rachel's route is looking good. Can't wait to beat brokedick's ass when Liz confronts him and I hope he does try do something just to give you the excuse to beat him like a 5 dollar whore. Mister X needs his computer destroyed I'll have to wait till I see what's on their hard drive before deciding if they need their knee caps legs and arms broken as well.

For MisterX Im sure you could save/copy what he has if youre going the corruption route. But for hero route I dont think by the time Id be done with him you would consider me a hero. Id destroy everything he loved. Ruin his social life. Break has spirit until he begs me for the sweet release of death only to deny him.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I tried going hero route with her first but it was soo boring with nothing happening at all with her in that route so I went back and chose corrupt. In the next update you'll have to save the stuff from the HD to something as you'll need the pictures of Bella to as leverage against her.

After talking with his mother I don't think mister F has a social life to destroy and his spirit probably isn't very big either..

U

User_215882

@

I tried going hero route with her first but it was soo boring with nothing happening at all with her in that route so I went back and chose corrupt. In the next update you'll have to save the stuff from the HD to something as you'll need the pictures of Bella to as leverage against her.

After talking with his mother I don't think mister F has a social life to destroy and his spirit probably isn't very big either..
The hero route isnt that developed yet so its understandable. If youre looking for just content wise its with the corruption route.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you for the reply but which folder are you talking about? Is it ''windows-i686'' ? if yes , then re-naming it did not work for me.
The "SisterlyLust-0.5-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)" folder. Pretty sure you just need to remove the period "."

I wonder if Perverteer has found an interesting way to torture Brody...something like Anger Management with Adam Sandler comes to mind... O:)

Reactions: RedGlow

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@MWeb - I had the same issue with unren.bat saying it couldn't find python.exe; delete the parenthesis ( ) from the folder name "SisterlyLust-0.5-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)" and it will work.

Reactions: RedGlow

Metroid1988

Sep 20, 2017
@Perverteer - Minor correction related to the latest de Sade reading ("nothing beats reading about Victorian anal sex"). He's not a Victorian writer (both because he's French, and because he precedes the Victorian era by several decades). He's probably best classified as proto-Romantic or libertine if you want to put a time-specific literary movement to him, or you can say pre-Victorian.

Reactions: rodneyeatme
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes