T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Fun update. The Alina bit was very good, as were the parts with Liza and Rachel.

I thought the Bella scene was a small missed opportunity, as MC's annoyance at her was just discarded rather than played upon. And the MrsX part sort of dragged a bit with no real payoff. It should be noted, these are minor quibbles.

@Perverteer continues to put out a quality product with good renders and very well done characters.
There's 2 ways to play through Bella's storyline you can go full corruption (choose installments instead of full payment and go that route) or just be a nice guy and help her out which leads her to not be so crabby

U

User_10739

Ok, so I owe an apology to @Perverteer for my undue judgmental quip, I didn't know that 0.50 was only a few days away so I want to make it up to you by ripping off one of poor @Twistty 's little beaver arms I could do a 3 thumbs up for the update...

Don't worry I have played General Practitioner enough that I will be able to skillfully reattach his arm so as to not interfere with his duties...

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
Wow, Perverteer,
Gotta say great update, played through both versions, (soft Bella and corrupt bella) saved them so I could continue through next update. Only thing that would have been better was to play through one more day to get rid of Brody.
If I only could get one request, when Liza confronts Brody she needs to put him on blast. And if Brody tries to smack her MC has to be there to knock him through the door. And don't forget to send video to corprate. Need to just ruin him.
But fantastic update very much looking forward to the next one.
Know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but turning Brody into a sissy would be an excellent option too.

Reactions: lynx33
D

dizkord

0.5 was a great update. I'm excited to have the game finished, though.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It's alright and I am enjoying the build-up.
Liza is the best sister and is sweet and cuddly to the goddamn extreme.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It gets confused with the "-" "." and "(" ")". Not sure which is the culprit but renaming the folder to not include those allowed it to work perfectly fine.
Thank you for the reply but which folder are you talking about? Is it ''windows-i686'' ? if yes , then re-naming it did not work for me.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Very nice update. The way the story is growing and it's pace is wonderful and I like that the EVIL SCUM are going to be dealt with.

For myself I want Bummly's end to involve lots of nasty things (including SEWAGE). Yes, I now hate Booby more and want things to be nasty. Brockly NEEDS to be destroyed in a way that shows LOVELY Liza what a disgusting TURD he is. HOWEVER, the removal of Biffy needs to be done carefully. We can NOT have Blandy's end hurt our wonderful sister to much or allow any doubt that he deserved MUCH worse. Bonus points for an end to Berkly that is cruel evil nasty and FUNNY enough to both make Liza LAUGH and NEVER doubt that he deserved what he got or her decision to kick him in the nuts. :)

For Mister Zits I want a nasty end but don't know that it needs to be Horrific (Like Bluto). Yes the scum hurt our sister, yes he needs pain. I just don't feel the deep need to utterly destroy him that I have for that guy who's name I can't get right. :)

Just some thoughts.

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
my baseless prediction; liza will have the option of "see brody get a bj, and dump him" or "see brody getting pegged, and get interested in being a dom, where mom steps in to show her the ropes (secretly) until liza shows up during the mc's sessions with mom later on".

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Am I missing content in this new update?
There's quite a bit of content with the youngest sister and the oldest one accompanies the two of you shopping one time. Apart from that, all I found was a new scene in Mom's DeSade book.

I've had nothing with the middle one (not blackmailing her, so maybe it's due to that) and nothing with either mom or oldest sister. Like I wrote almost solely with the youngest.
Was actually going to write that I'm a bit grumpy, because while I like her, I want to take big sis away from that asshole Brody asap and there was no development there.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think there was some bug with a certain version, 0.4 or something where you can miss stuff. I started over with lots of skipping on the parts I already knew and got everything. I also took the help route for Bella instead of corruption.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Am I missing content in this new update?
There's quite a bit of content with the youngest sister and the oldest one accompanies the two of you shopping one time. Apart from that, all I found was a new scene in Mom's DeSade book.

I've had nothing with the middle one (not blackmailing her, so maybe it's due to that) and nothing with either mom or oldest sister. Like I wrote almost solely with the youngest.
Was actually going to write that I'm a bit grumpy, because while I like her, I want to take big sis away from that asshole Brody asap and there was no development there.
Missing the fingering of middle sister, discreet inc meeting, webcam placement in store and that storyline, uh meeting misterx's mom, sex scene with sister's friend.

..so yeah you're missing quite a bit.

Make better choices I guess? :tf:

Reactions: botc76

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I'll admit I looked at the preview images for this game and thought it mite be an underwhelming experience...but boy was I wrong! Cracking game so far and I'll be keeping a close eye on this from now on. Rachel is cute as fook and thawing the icequeen Bella is mega satisfying. At first I though Liza looked a bit like an old Elder Scrolls Oblivion character model but she's just too sweet and innocent not to like. As for the Mother, and there's is no need to be "Discreet" about this, I get the feeling it'll be a lot of fun with her unwittingly teaching her son how kinky she is.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes