Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
---SPOILER HERE---DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE LAST UPDATE---
@Perverteer my man you are a GENIUS! Honestly man this is one of the best games. Keep up the good work on the story, liked the soft route for Bella, the video of brody was EPICLY RIGHTEOUS, which means no more seeing him near sweet and adorable Liza, Rachels route is going in a direction which I like so no complaints there. Also no bugs this time I see. Good job, keep up the good work.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Should you not talk to Mom about the seperation or are ment to lose 1 trust point, same goes with Bella's encounter?!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Should you not talk to Mom about the seperation or are ment to lose 1 trust point, same goes with Bella's encounter?!
You talk to her about it but do not press the issue. Not sure which Bella encounter you are referencing. There's an excellent walkthrough posted either on this page or the one previous.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
I'm a real sucker for games where you can also fuck the families friends, so this was great for me. Not personally interested in the mom's story but that's because I've got no submission.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
You talk to her about it but do not press the issue. Not sure which Bella encounter you are referencing. There's an excellent walkthrough posted either on this page or the one previous.
Well I'm following the walkthrough, and found it weird to lose Trust pts so early in the story It's Day 1-2 and you lose trust to both Mom and Bella.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Getting an error when asking Liza what is wrong on the shopping trip on day 9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I ignore it I get a different error when I disagree with Liza about the swimsuit.

*Update: Redownloaded the game and it worked with my 4.1 saves.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Getting an error when asking Liza what is wrong on the shopping trip on day 9.

If I ignore it I get a different error when I disagree with Liza about the swimsuit.

I got the same thing. I started up a new save and also switched the order in which I picked clothes for Rachel and Liza. Not sure which fixed it but I'd bet on the new save.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
IMPORTANT: There was a nasty bug in the original v0.4 release. Saves made with that version are incompatible with future releases. Any save made with the v0.33 are any release from v0.41 onwards is not affected.

just start a new game ;)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well I'm following the walkthrough, and found it weird to lose Trust pts so early in the story It's Day 1-2 and you lose trust to both Mom and Bella.
I haven't played in a while, but when the walkthru says stuff like
Challenging the reason for your parents separation will annoy Mrs. Smith. (Trust -1)
I don't think it's to suggest that you should actually do that...

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Hello OT OT

so my Windows 7 computer is darkening the screen in Chrome and Firefox when I enter this this website and SVS. The screen immediately goes back to normal when I go to another websit (Tesla.com for example). Any thoughts?

Thanks for any assistance

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
@Henryhyde

Not the best place to get an answer...

Hopefully it's adaptive brightness or screen dimming. Especially if SVS also has dark theme and the other sites don't.

Otherwise something fishy causing UAC to trigger? :/

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Amazing 8/10 if only because corruption has more stuff than soft for Bella but otherwise a 9 (the mother's render choice is slightly weird at times). Loving the direction. Hopefully James doesn't end up tryna smash your siblings or anything. Also am I right in thinking there's no way to pass the test that organisation gives>

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yes there's some quite good "all of it" to enjoy.

notable part is that it feels like you're going through a story populated by actual characters as opposed to "toys that are smacked together as sounds play" like in too many other games.
thanks for your thoughtful insights! i was questioning that myself already too!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
---SPOILER HERE---DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE LAST UPDATE---
@Perverteer my man you are a GENIUS! Honestly man this is one of the best games. Keep up the good work on the story, liked the soft route for Bella, the video of brody was EPICLY RIGHTEOUS, which means no more seeing him near sweet and adorable Liza, Rachels route is going in a direction which I like so no complaints there. Also no bugs this time I see. Good job, keep up the good work.
if it is a spoiler, use the spoiler option. when you open the comment bar you will see a plus sign next to the video sign. click on it and you will have the option to use a spoiler.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You'd be wrong!

Better pass it so you can see the good discreet scenes.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Amazing 8/10 if only because corruption has more stuff than soft for Bella but otherwise a 9 (the mother's render choice is slightly weird at times). Loving the direction. Hopefully James doesn't end up tryna smash your siblings or anything. Also am I right in thinking there's no way to pass the test that organisation gives>
There is, check the walkthrough...or just look into the

Couldn't help it...

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes