Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
To me I think MisterX is Bruno Brady Bobby Biff Billy Brody or whatever you want to call him.
MisterX has been revealed, he's some fat loser who lives with some woman I assume we'll seduce.

Mhhh, what's up with this whole MisterX business anyway? Can't say that I really remember anything about this from the last version or maybe it got skipped or something. I think one of the Bella events from the second to last day way also skipped, unless it's one of those "only available if you give her all the money in one go" things.
He's the guy who is blackmailing Bella, you find out by asking her what she needs the money for or seeing her phone at night when she is asleep. I believe his questline is bugged in the "give her all the money at once" path, since you don't stalk him at the dead drop but the game acts like you did. In the "favors for money" path you can follow Bella and then find out who he is and where he lives.

At most jobs if you only work 15 minutes a month you would be unemployed real quick...
Most jobs also have stable pay.

Reactions: xb

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
MisterX has been revealed, he's some fat loser who lives with some woman I assume we'll seduce.

He's the guy who is blackmailing Bella, you find out by asking her what she needs the money for or seeing her phone at night when she is asleep. I believe his questline is bugged in the "give her all the money at once" path, since you don't stalk him at the dead drop but the game acts like you did. In the "favors for money" path you can follow Bella and then find out who he is and where he lives.

Most jobs also have stable pay.
Seems to work properly in 0.5 if you want to go that route from new game.

(Of course you'll lose out on the rapey forceful scenes obviously since you aren't trying to corrupt her but you'll probably get different scenes later on)

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Seems to work properly in 0.5 if you want to go that route from new game.

(Of course you'll lose out on the rapey forceful scenes obviously since you aren't trying to corrupt her but you'll probably get different scenes later on)
I'm trying the nice guy way this time. I tend replay the entire game each update and alternate between corruption with Bella and nice guy.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
xb reported that one as well. Strange it didn't crop up earlier. It should be fixed in the v0.5 release and I think I'll push a v0.43 bugfix in a few days as well.
Checking back on my saves, and the fact I still had the download to double check, I continued my game with 0.42, with save files made with 0.41 on Day 1, but I always delete the game/renpy/lib folders and other files, and replace with the newest d/l version. So I don't know if that makes a difference in figuring that one out or not.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
How good is the content in the game?, is there sex with the mom yet?
I'm pretty sure the mom will be the last "bangable" woman on this game mate, who knows... but the 3 sisters are all differents and nice so I like it that way!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure the mom will be the last "bangable" woman on this game mate, who knows... but the 3 sisters are all differents and nice so I like it that way!
*whistles innocently* :angel:

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported or not but I encounter a crash exception error message while playing a good guy path on Bella. It happen when Mister X pick up the money and the error appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
Mom's into BDSM, youngest daughter is the exhibitionist/multiple partner. Middle daughter is the bad girl, who hates you, likely the most corruptible. Oldest daughter is the saint, likely going to be the most fun to corrupt. Her boyfriend though, I can't wait to kick their ass.

The bright side of this situation is save for the middle sister the rest it will be a strictly relationship building game, while it may move quickly I think the storyline needs a little kink to entice people into investing in the game.
HELP, I can't activate the incest mode, an I'm new of this site, can you help me? I tried the instructions indicated (shift+O) but It doesn't happen anything...

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
The op has the best written overview I've seen in a while. Kudos to the author for that alone.
HELP, I can't activate the incest mode, an I'm new of this site, can you help me? I tried the instructions indicated (shift+O) but It doesn't happen anything...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What exactly didn't work? Shift+O didn't open console or set_special(True) didn't activate incest mode?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes