Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
@Perverteer You shouldn't be ashamed of what you do. There is nothing wrong to work on your laptop, the only one who could blame would be the ones who look at your shoulder, they are the curious who stare at your work!
Your work is great you have to be proud of it, to much ppl give attention to what the others will think about us. We don't live for the others or for how the others see us, but how we want to be seen or better just ignore what the others think and live for yourself. The only thing that matters is your happiness, not the angry/jealous/frustrated ppl around!

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
not joking, just get a cardboard box cut a slot to insert your work device into, so you can work privately while in public.

if anyone asks, give the valid reason "i have limited time to work, and i need to work privately even while in public".

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I often write on my daily commute, when nobody is able to look at my screen. Would like to work more on it during my train ride, but it's a bit weird to model 3D figures fucking each other in a crowded train. ;)
Hehe, if you're serious about that, you can get a cheap filter for laptop screens which restrict the viewing angle, eg:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
To me I think MisterX is Bruno Brady Bobby Biff Billy Brody or whatever you want to call him.
Errr, MisterX is a fat nerd dude. There is a scene where you follow him to his house and can even see a hot woman inside (maybe his Mom?). So I highly doubt Brody is MisterX....

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hehe, if you're serious about that, you can get a cheap filter for laptop screens which restrict the viewing angle, eg:
What Sam said, they work reasonably well, even if not QUITE as well as the vid implies normally. Also there are laptops coming out (for consumers, some commercial units already had them last year) that have a similar tech already used in their displays as this is becoming a problem for a lot of people.

Reactions: User #19006

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I wouldn't know I haven't played the game since sisterly lust-0.3 as I was waiting for the next update before playing it again and I was just making a guess but you never know it could be Brody in a fat suit.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So in a month's time we get nothing but a bugfix?

OP Updated to v0.42
Like others said, just the public release 30 days after what was here.

I'm testing .5 right now before I head out to workout so should be good to go for later today or tomorrow or something if everything is good to go.

Reactions: aweriel and Dharok

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Really enjoy this game because of the corruption. It has the DMD, DoD vibe, really enjoy the story.

xb

Nov 9, 2017

I'm testing .5 right now before I head out to workout so should be good to go for later today or tomorrow or something if everything is good to go.
So far I've only found 1 real bug. 1 language error and 1 story strange choice. Looks like a solid update that's worth the wait.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lolololol buttboy Brody though

U

User_215882

I swear Klx no spoiling or Ill put you in time out with no snacks!

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Really like this game hope to see an update soon, no rush just really want to knock Brody on his smug ass. Take your time and we'll wait for a great update

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So I shouldn't tell you about the secret puzzle dungeon?

Reactions: Perverteer
U

User_215882

I like to be pleasantly surprised my good sir. I hope you enjoy your workout. What are you hitting legs?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@Perverteer Played through again to update saves alongside walkthrough. Day 5 with Bella states that giving all the money "effectively breaks off relationship", and making a deal starts the corruption path. So no relationship is available afterward, right? Day 6 on her night visit is a difference of "relationship/non-relationship". Day 7 says helping her "starts relationship".

The wording is confusing as hell, and one has to double back through two game days to find the switch, then fast forward through choices to find the change in branching (and by this I mean the start of a different scene, not the omitted blackmail scenes). This is extremely irritating, my ire goes up just thinking about it. Thank god you didn't program this in Unity or HTML.

You must differentiate between [no relationship/love path/corruption path] and where the choices can lead to later on. I don't claim to know how you're keeping track in linking the renders to the right areas in the code, but I feel that if you don't differentiate at this time, you're going to get yourself confused down the road and start plunking in the wrong ones on the wrong path.

Also found an error, compacted below. It's Bella's love path, watching Dwayne pick up the money in the alley. I believe on the corruption path he says "Good girl" out loud. Ignoring error goes to the next render, where MC states he talks to himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite being all rant-y above, loving the game so far. On the technical side, I do feel that on Day 6 Rachel's relationship path when you find her about to leave for your room, the shadows on her teeth are a bit too dark, and effects how her mouth looks. At first I thought something had coloured her teeth.

U

User_10739

Awesome, looking forward to it!

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So far I've only found 1 real bug. 1 language error and 1 story strange choice. Looks like a solid update that's worth the wait.
Just squashed those and the ones reported by klx and dalc as well. Thanks guys! A few other people have offered their help and I'm going to a wait if they'll report in. Release will probably be somewhere tomorrow as it's night already here in my timezone.

@Perverteer Played through again to update saves alongside walkthrough. Day 5 with Bella states that giving all the money "effectively breaks off relationship", and making a deal starts the corruption path. So no relationship is available afterward, right? Day 6 on her night visit is a difference of "relationship/non-relationship". Day 7 says helping her "starts relationship".
I've updated the walkthrough a few weeks back. But I'm going to go over the whole document when I add Day 9 and 10. Bella's soft route (as opposed to the blackmail) was introduced later, causing most of the confusion in the walkthrough, I think. Writing walkthroughs is hard, I've noticed...

Also found an error, compacted below. It's Bella's love path, watching Dwayne pick up the money in the alley. I believe on the corruption path he says "Good girl" out loud. Ignoring error goes to the next render, where MC states he talks to himself.
xb reported that one as well. Strange it didn't crop up earlier. It should be fixed in the v0.5 release and I think I'll push a v0.43 bugfix in a few days as well.

Thanks to Sam here on F95 on LewdPatcher for those of you who do not want to horse around with the console (or haven't downloaded the prepatched build on the first page of this thread).

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess it's best to wait for version 0.5xx? Since the update from 0.41 to 0.42 seems to be exactly 1 additional image? At least, it was in my case.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes