Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
HELP, I can't activate the incest mode, an I'm new of this site, can you help me? I tried the instructions indicated (shift+O) but It doesn't happen anything...
1) Open the game. Let it scroll the warning screens until it stops at the main menu. Do NOT start or load a save.
2) While holding the Shift key down, press the letter o. A grey "console" screen should appear.
3) Type set_special(True) and press Enter. Press Esc to leave the console screen.
You should now have the new "Taboo" edition. Have fun!

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported or not but I encounter a crash exception error message while playing a good guy path on Bella. It happen when Mister X pick up the money and the error appear.
When I cheated my way into the scene in 4.1, I guessed that the colour code for the name caused the crash as the character seemed to be defined. Try opening the console before you get to the scene and type
define dw = Character("MisterX", color="#abc8b2")
Hopefully that works for you.

Reactions: Gunzman7T

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
1) Open the game. Let it scroll the warning screens until it stops at the main menu. Do NOT start or load a save.
2) While holding the Shift key down, press the letter o. A grey "console" screen should appear.
3) Type set_special(True) and press Enter. Press Esc to leave the console screen.
You should now have the new "Taboo" edition. Have fun!
Thanks a lot, you saved me.... bye.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah because he added the love part in later on in development so he's backfilling story in that route as he goes along.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Checking back on my saves, and the fact I still had the download to double check, I continued my game with 0.42, with save files made with 0.41 on Day 1, but I always delete the game/renpy/lib folders and other files, and replace with the newest d/l version. So I don't know if that makes a difference in figuring that one out or not.
I figured it out. The scene with MisterX in the alley was blocked for the soft route due to a bug in previous versions, so the problem in the actual scene didn't get triggered. Anyway, should be fixed now. The console commands posted do the same thing, essentially.

Soooooo...... when's the party starting?
Current status: Uploading...

I haven't heard back from some testers yet, but from the feedback I received and my own tests I think the build is stable enough for release. As soon as the build is ready for download a kind soul will probably post it here very soon. ;)

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC:

Mac:

Aladin

Dec 14, 2017

PC:

Mac:

You're a star...cheers

Reactions: Shiva0067

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
Is this game worth playing atm? Is there any decent scenes?
yes there's some quite good "all of it" to enjoy.

notable part is that it feels like you're going through a story populated by actual characters as opposed to "toys that are smacked together as sounds play" like in too many other games.

Reactions: Daxter250

xb

Nov 9, 2017

PC:

Mac:

I had to reveal myself just to see what happened :)

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe people are just really into classic literature?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Updated OP, thanks to @klx for the new version.

PC:

Mac:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Fun update. The Alina bit was very good, as were the parts with Liza and Rachel.

I thought the Bella scene was a small missed opportunity, as MC's annoyance at her was just discarded rather than played upon. And the MrsX part sort of dragged a bit with no real payoff. It should be noted, these are minor quibbles.

@Perverteer continues to put out a quality product with good renders and very well done characters.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes