Simbag

Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm - I thought I was on the harem path - hell I am always on the harem path ;)
I have Bella on Dom, Rachel and Liza and Mrs Smith on discreet and romance - and action with all of them plus Iris and Megan in this last update - and do not remember making a choice for one particular favourite.
If I did without realising the significance it would have probably been a Mrs Smith decision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bonhomie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good update as usual, bit disappointed that no preggo-path on dom route (yet) but at least that saves save slots since on love route has now 2 routes, preggo and non-preggo.

some1 was asking day 34 save so here's love (top) and dom (bottom).

Reactions: Jatheman42

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is the incest patch automatically activated in the recent updates?
I read some posts about things not working without it, and I have noticed that playing the latest update, the dialogue contains many 'mother' and 'sister' references.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pc and mac: if you play on taboo edition then you play on incest version. so if you dl game here then you got incest version, if from patreon then normal version.

android: you need patch (which apparently doesn't work atm).

Reactions: Griffin407

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Having done this, you will instantly see where the game fails in the category of "outside of sex" storytelling.
Hmm, thanks for the info. I suspect the same, too bad.

Btw, (idk the original names since use custom name) for the 2nd sister, better love or blackmail path? (currently pick blackmail, might change to love when I'm restarting)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
pc and mac: if you play on taboo edition then you play on incest version. so if you dl game here then you got incest version, if from patreon then normal version.

android: you need patch (which apparently doesn't work atm).
Mine still working...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I encourage all to download the patch, blueknight was posting a few updates ago... This is 3rd update, mine is still active...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you only get it if your on Bellas submissive path
got her number on the Bella love path..you say its complicated(or something) then when the three dance choices appear..you select the dance with Bella one..not the dance hot with Bella or dance with Megan..Megan then gives you her number...but no content for her after that(at least on the love path)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, thanks for the info. I suspect the same, too bad.

Btw, (idk the original names since use custom name) for the 2nd sister, better love or blackmail path? (currently pick blackmail, might change to love when I'm restarting)
Depends. If you stick with playing with Rachel, then you get the chance at a 3 way with Bella (2nd) in the next update on the love path. If you want more with Megan, Bella's friend, you get more on her Dom path. The Liza/Bella content seems unaffected.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'm sorry but I did not write the guide. I can only help with what I have found in the game.
I'm not disputing that, but people are acting like the guide tells you these things, and it absolutely doesn't.

I'm usually the grammar pervert, but in this case, either the game needs fixing, or the guide does, because ATM the guide makes it sound like picking Rachel has zero effect on the scenes going forward.

I bitch because I care, this is a great game, and ambiguity in the guide is a bad thing.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not disputing that, but people are acting like the guide tells you these things, and it absolutely doesn't.

I'm usually the grammar pervert, but in this case, either the game needs fixing, or the guide does, because ATM the guide makes it sound like picking Rachel has zero effect on the scenes going forward.

I bitch because I care, this is a great game, and ambiguity in the guide is a bad thing.
The guides for my 3 favourite games on this site all have 1 glaring error each. I'm starting to think there's some kind of in joke going on...

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I am getting sooo pissed off.... the only scene I can get is the 4some where james fucks kira...... what is the fuckin ideal setup where I fuck her..... prefer a threesome...but will settle for a 4some if im fuckin her...... please and thank you.....

ive tried every possible way..... if I take complete relationship away from ana.... only james goes and has fun with her.... if im in a rel with her.... then I fuck her and not kira and get no 3some option it just straight 4some...... and kira is catch and not interested... if I do interested and catch...with relat with ana.... it just skips to next day......

UPDATE:: so the only way I got the threesome was to not be friends with james...... is there another way to do it without unfriending him???

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
just a tip for the dev: on harem love path (day 36) visiting Rachael should be the last option for the night. otherwise after she walks in the game jumps to the MCs room so that you can go out with Liza. Its pretty jarring

Reactions: Shiva0067

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
just a tip for the dev: on harem love path (day 36) visiting Rachael should be the last option for the night. otherwise after she walks in the game jumps to the MCs room so that you can go out with Liza. Its pretty jarring
it kinda is last..... in my screen...it shows visit liza ...then visit Rachel under that......

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes