Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm curious. For people playing a Rachel only, does the girls know you are the father? In my Bella only she hasn't told anyone, but since I assume that mom caught you at the park with Rachel, I guess she might now that you are.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm curious. For people playing a Rachel only, does the girls know you are the father? In my Bella only she hasn't told anyone, but since I assume that mom caught you at the park with Rachel, I guess she might now that you are.
Just tested via variable changes. In the Rachel only path Mom she doesn't catch you two in the forest.

Reactions: Mytez

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I expect a 7-some in the next update.

Dont even know if thats a thing, but it is now. We're at the point where we invent new words to describe whats going on in this game.

Also, gonna need a bigger bed. A bed a 10 foot tall giant would sleep in.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Indeed, I'm on the harem path, awesome update, and 2 bonus additions I won't spoil.
Kinda leaves me curious how much further they can take the game, but hell as the saying goes "In for a penny in for pound"

Reactions: Perverteer

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Never a release had ever made me enjoy so much !!!! Not only the best ever harem !!!! not only the best ever pregnancies !!! For sure the best ever update!!! i think it will be the first time that the whole F95 community will be happy without any kind of disagreement !!!!

I propose Perverteer President of the World !!!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Belugio is definitely the right place to live in, MC and the others are gonna move there and gonna find the real paradise.

Reactions: vmaks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Belugio is definitely the right place to live in, MC and the others are gonna move there and gonna find the real paradise.
Something will have to change and very soon, they can not hide them bellies much longer.
That wicked witch is still out there some where and she was thinking she needed to do a lot of spying.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What an amazing update.

Kinda running out of space to put people and I think a bigger house somewhere on a particular island might be needed soon.

I'm a little sad it looks like my girl won't be joining but I won't complain after all we were given.

*cough*make room for Alina*cough*

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes