Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think our friend needs another woman for his harem, he only has his sister and cousin. Steele will make a fin addition to his collection.

I would take her in but I only have room for one more and i'm saving that for Alina.

Not even sure if the dev plans on letting us have Alina in the harem but i'm okay with that.

I'm totally not okay with that give me Alina or I will find you and I will do something you will regret.

I'll probably cry a lot, do some begging and pleading but I get snotty when I cry and that's going on your carpet.

You have been warned.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I think our friend needs another woman for his harem, he only has his sister and cousin. Steele will make a fin addition to his collection.

I would take her in but I only have room for one more and i'm saving that for Alina.

Not even sure if the dev plans on letting us have Alina in the harem but i'm okay with that.

I'm totally not okay with that give me Alina or I will find you and I will do something you will regret.

I'll probably cry a lot, do some begging and pleading but I get snotty when I cry and that's going on your carpet.

You have been warned.
I am definitely taking Riley, but I am not sure whether I will ultimately have Iris join or not.

Reactions: Koulo077

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

You have been warned.
DUDETTE!!!..we ALL know we'll get ALL the dames in harem..i mean..we hafta..all that work will not go to waste..on this day i declare..NOT A SINGLE CREAMPIE WAS IN VAIN!!! and on that note..i think now that i've had a couple teas..spent some time outside with the cats..had a snack..i will do my pure Bella route.

Reactions: Koulo077

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
i'm sorry..but Mrs Steel is hot AF..i know that sounds weird..BUT..she is the stern nun type that needs a thorough boinking..her constant angry expression may make her look ugly..but if you examine her face in detail...she's pretty good looking..has great lips too ;) i bet her ass and abs are tight AF...so yup..she is boner-worthy...you'll see ;)
Hot AF if you're into this:

crypt-keeper.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

jhawkkaw

Aug 11, 2017
Same problem here with the error on missing extra_scene_18. Love only path for all girls. Looks like we'll need a hotfix as it stops me from progressing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am definitely taking Riley, but I am not sure whether I will ultimately have Iris join or not.
I couldn't say no, I really like Iris and I don't like her husband. I couldn't say no to Riley either, she's been awesome since I first saw her.

I don't quite know how they will take having to leave the country but I think that is coming soon after the big jump this update took.

It's all going on now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I couldn't say no, I really like Iris and I don't like her husband. I couldn't say no to Riley either, she's been awesome since I first saw her.

I don't quite know how they will take having to leave the country but I think that is coming soon after the big jump this update took.

It's all going on now.
As a side note, though, if they leave the country, they can go back to the island and we can add Rebecca and Nia to the Harem.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im still patiently waiting for this game to be completed :) hehe

Reactions: Fabs93

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update, the long fucking session with the whole family was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic.

This game continues to impress, giving me the warm fuzzy feelings as much as the almost painful boners. :cool:

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Riley and Iris joining the household, i am so happy with that, could i suggest Sasha too? none of this would be possible without her lessons..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..to prove a point..give her a better hair style and she's quite hot..sexy evil eyes and brows...great lips...if she had a longer less severe hairdo she'd be so boinkworthy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes