Feb 13, 2019
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
Its notvworking for me.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Whaa.. heck no! wait a min.. this bait by any chance??
aye soon as this game is completed im playing the hell out of it, i just haven't really been playing it update after update but i might check it out for tonight then go right back to waiting again :) haha

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, so the thing that I was expecting, which was Susan and Bella being pregnant, but Rachel and Liza and don't happened.

Wasn't expecting the Riley and Iris being together with the family now, and I pretty much welcome them. Maybe someday the other girls, like Alina, would join too? Hard to tell, but at least I'd love it.

Thanks for the work Perverteer!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Good update and group action. Although i'm curious about the time-skip we see Riley and Iris, but no mention of Alina and Ana in this update. Surprised Rachel managed to keep it a secret from those two from the many possible hangouts and sleepovers. Out all the other girls outside the family, i would've assumed Alina and Ana (and Kira too) would be the first to know and later part-take in the family activities. Especially since Alina knows that MC and Rachel are lovers after MC told her at the diner. And I'm sure Ana and her cousin Kira wouldn't mind after their fun with the MC.

Belugio sounding real nice for the family, free from the city government, a bigger house on the island were the girls can stretch their legs and run around, visit Nia and Rebeca, do yoga with the instructor, maybe Susan and Adriana move their business over there with the island's tourist attraction and maybe collaborate with Rebeca's artwork.

Nice change of pace with the preggo scenes as in most VN games it usually happens in the ending/epilogue. But no bedtime flashback of Sasha, Miley, and Sabrine this update.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Wake up at 6am. See a bunch of notifications. Games updated. Holy fucking shit. Prego content is finally here.

Reactions: JJsworld

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Oh boy... and I JUST finished the last update around 7:30 pm...

I remembered Sisterly Lust and realized I hadn't downloaded it the past few updates. So I went ahead and downloaded it roughly 12 hours ago.

It took me almost 7 hours to get through all the days... and I was good.

And now I come to find out it updated as I finished the last update... Seriously, I need like a couple of days to recoup from playing earlier...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Played this tonight up until the massive bedroom scene. Then I was too spent to go on, so I don't know what happened after. That will have to wait for another night. But this was already more epic than what some other games do over the course of multiple updates. I don't think I've seen such a large sex scene handled so well or so erotically. I guess maybe it didn't last that long; but then again, once it started, neither did I. It just felt perfect though.

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes