Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So impressions after having played it. Great execution Perverteer

Seriously. The timeskip was a perfect way to integrate preggo content. Now one suggestion if possible. Iris. She seems envious of preggo girls and wants to babysit. Can we get some breeding dirty talk with her? Begging to get knocked up, talking about ovulation and making sure he cums inside every time.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So yeah, I think that release landed rather well. Very pleased with the reactions so far. ;)

As for the missing scene, I can't reproduce that with my official release version (the Mac one). When I unpack the official PC version it has the extras included as well. The version posted here seems okay too. Going to test some more when I get home.

Perverteer first bug report! In the confrontation at the start of day 39:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First grammar nit:
m "You're defending her... and him?!"
b "Yes, I do."
Bella should be saying "Yes, I am."

MC is really a futa? o_O
Thanks, fixed in the next version. To be honest I thought this conversation would contain much more continuity errors than it now seems to have.

Holy shit, I feel like a pokemon trainer after the update. That time skip was insane, this fucking game keeps on giving...
I hesitated a little bit regarding the time jump, because it's a rather sudden move. Some of the details that are currently missing will be filled through conversations with the girls in later releases.

What an amazing update.

Kinda running out of space to put people and I think a bigger house somewhere on a particular island might be needed soon.

I'm a little sad it looks like my girl won't be joining but I won't complain after all we were given.

*cough*make room for Alina*cough*
I'm working on some Alina content for the next release. After rendering and compositing that motherload of images for v0.20 I'm not sure I'm going to extend the permanent harem further, but there might be some guest stars along the way. I really like the idea of her fooling around with some of the family, so there's hope for her yet. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....ACK!!!!...can't be.. Perverteer would never toss a trans into the mix..would he? :unsure: damn you to hell..now i got a mind worm!!!..thanks :(
Not in this game, but in the next one anything could happen... ;)

My word, most scenes had to be rendered twice, and some of the group scenes had to be rendered SIXTEEN times to take into account all the pregnant/not pregnant combinations. My hat's off to you, Perverteer.
Yeah, it was a lot of work. A lot of scenes were rendered twice and others involved a lot of Photoshop. From now on I'm only doing ultra close-up headshots. :whistle:

So just to make sure I didn't miss something with regards to Riley:
Riley didn't have any content other than the conversations you have with her. She was part of the extra scenes poll, but Iris won. Now that she's living with you, in your bedroom no less, I'm sure you'll have the chance to get cosy with her again.

So impressions after having played it. Great execution Perverteer

Seriously. The timeskip was a perfect way to integrate preggo content. Now one suggestion if possible. Iris. She seems envious of preggo girls and wants to babysit. Can we get some breeding dirty talk with her? Begging to get knocked up, talking about ovulation and making sure he cums inside every time.
I'll think about it. ;) Having the pregnant option for the main girls means a lot of extra render work and postwork, so if any of the other girls get pregnant it might be towards the end. Either as an epilogue or a full scene. I'm polling my patrons for scenes they'd like to see included, so I'll add this option too.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Best line:
Bella: "I knew it!"

Such a good update, and you wrote individual scenes for all 4 girls no matter which order they were in during the family sex scene. Excellent dedication there. I loved the Iris and Riley bits as well, also love how the family is so desensitized at this point that they find out he's fucking the other two girls and they're like "Meh". I'm curious if Rachel with have such a cool headed reaction whens he finds out about her best friends too.

Hey Perverteer - In the missing months did the girls find out about Adriana at all yet? I know they know about the business now, but I'm just curious if they've met her.

Reactions: Koulo077

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Perverteer, I really want to hate you for making me chose in the guest room but I can't because of that scene with Bella.... do you have any idea how much I wished that in other games? a lot

and while I was playing through the update (Love path for Bella and D&L for mommy dearest) I kept making choices and somehow I realised that I still have a fav in the harem... every choice it was Liza...

after this, if your game gonna have tentacled futa and traps, I will still stand by your side defending your creative choice

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hmm, so in my game the only one pregnant was Rachel. Now, is that completely unavoidable... or did I just mess up somewhere? I seem to recall always being careful not to creampie any of the family, since I'm not a fan of preg content.

And if it is avoidable, would anyone happen to know what the variable is? I don't want to restart my game over, so I would like to just edit the variable in the console if I could.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer, I really want to hate you for making me chose in the guest room but I can't because of that scene with Bella.... do you have any idea how much I wished that in other games? a lot

and while I was playing through the update (Love path for Bella and D&L for mommy dearest) I kept making choices and somehow I realised that I still have a fav in the harem... every choice it was Liza...

after this, if your game gonna have tentacled futa and traps, I will still stand by your side defending your creative choice
Tentacles, futa and traps might just be part of the next game, but always optional. For fetishes I'm going to take much of the same approach as with Sisterly Lust. If you don't like it, you won't have to deal with it.

Hmm, so in my game the only one pregnant was Rachel. Now, is that completely unavoidable... or did I just mess up somewhere? I seem to recall always being careful not to creampie any of the family, since I'm not a fan of preg content.

And if it is avoidable, would anyone happen to know what the variable is? I don't want to restart my game over, so I would like to just edit the variable in the console if I could.
The console command Mytez posted should do the trick, but be sure to do it before the start of Day 139 (so the last screen of Day 39 before the black one with "Day 139" on it). Several image variables are set there, so you might end up with pregnant scenes for Rachel despite having set the variable to False.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very good update I loved the way that Rachel kept looking at us sort of the screw me senseless look :love:
This for me was probably the best shot of all the girls
Best update ever? absolutely well at least until the next one anyway

Also, the Iris scene :love: told you JeefZ that we would get more of the preacher's wife

Jul 29, 2017
I'm probably the odd one out here, but I never really liked Iris. I'm not a big fan of religion, I'm atheist, but it feels weird boning the preacher's wife. Plus, her body type isn't really appealing to me. I guess it works for some guys, just not me. Glad I can just avoid her.

Reactions: Blayo and RealAhab
Aug 16, 2018
Perverteer Thanks for the terrific update. The scene with Bella trying out dresses was absolutely *chef's kiss*.

More importantly, thank you for integrating pregnancy into the story and not in the epilogue. The game may be nearing the end, but it's still a big difference to see/interact with the pregnant ladies in different scenes over the course of the story instead of the single baby bump still in the epilogue most games employ. In addition, the question of how to explain the pregnancy to non-family members like Iris, Riley, Ana, Alina...the taboo is a huge factor behind why I love the impregnation fetish. I wish more games would take this approach.

Oh, and as Tataro pointed out, the 3-month fast-forward is a great approach towards handling the pregnancy feature. Another method that other games can learn from you.

Wonderful job, thanks!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes