Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm probably the odd one out here, but I never really liked Iris. I'm not a big fan of religion, I'm atheist, but it feels weird boning the preacher's wife. Plus, her body type isn't really appealing to me. I guess it works for some guys, just not me. Glad I can just avoid her.
I'm atheist too but for this reason I fucked always Iris :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Very good update I loved the way that Rachel kept looking at us sort of the screw me senseless look :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This for me was probably the best shot of all the girls
Best update ever? absolutely well at least until the next one anyway

Also, the Iris scene :love: told you JeefZ that we would get more of the preacher's wife
that's some kind of post usually King Monkey Mon makes...
but sure Rachel was amzing this update.... despite not being Liza

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
wow u damn savage xD

and holy moly this update escalated quickly, I am kinda not sure if I like the pacing and mc just inviting people into the household like this and after month of nothing 2 girls at the same day. Its not an issue it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth thats all

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm probably the odd one out here, but I never really liked Iris. I'm not a big fan of religion, I'm atheist, but it feels weird boning the preacher's wife. Plus, her body type isn't really appealing to me. I guess it works for some guys, just not me. Glad I can just avoid her.
Interesting what makes you think it's weird? For me, she was a woman in need and our MC being the helpful person he is was all too willing to help her out I guess I'm just too into milfs to bother :LOL:

but sure Rachel was amzing this update.... despite not being Liza
Bella>>>Rachel>>>Liza :p

Reactions: Koulo077 and Blayo

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It's not like she's overly religious. Adultery and all of that, she obviously cares more about her happiness than her husband's god.
Religious or not it's hot and I need her in my house

Reactions: Mytez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I usually make a save for every sex scene because of reasons, but this last update I had to save a special scene too. Perverteer, you did an absolutely brilliant job in this update.

I'll take the "which sister is dressed" cathegory for 500 !

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
Jun 19, 2018
Get error after Iris has joined the house and you go to check on her:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 658, in script call
File "F:\other games2\SL-0.20-HD-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "day139.rpyc", line 658, in script call
File "F:\other games2\SL-0.20-HD-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Mon Jun 24 11:57:16 2019

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
during the talk, lisa keeps disappearing, at first she was sitting between her sister and her mom, suddenly she was gone. someone has probably already said something but i didn't feel like looking so just in case no one did, i said it here.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope we'll be able to take Liza into that store too, since it seems she's the one you like the most and the only one hinted for a marriage so far is Bella.
I see what you are trying to pull... but waifu wars have no place in SL since the dames love eachother.

But remember when I kept saying that Susan probably thought MC was forcing himself on Rachel? I was right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I see what you are trying to pull... but waifu wars have no place in SL since the dames love eachother.
I'm not trying to pull anything, I like them all. I'm just saying that I hope the rest of the main girls will start talking about the future with MC, aside from pregnancy, so we can have a proper ending with them, since marriage seems to be a possibility.

But remember when I kept saying that Susan probably thought MC was forcing himself on Rachel? I was right
It was to be expected, she probably thought that Rachel was way more innocent than she actually is. So it's natural that she would blame the one that is doing the same to her.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I've seen that many user posted many pictures with Bella for the Love route ....

But how beautiful is the scene in the the Sub/Dom route with Bella and Megan ? And how much is beautiful and lustful Megan ? In my new harem house ( of course now i need a big Villa now ) the guess room for sure will be only for her :cool:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've seen that many user posted many pictures with Bella for Love route ....

But how beautiful is the scene in the the Sub/Dom route with Bella and Megan ? And how much is beautiful and lustful Megan ? In my new harem house ( of course now i need a big Villa now ) the guess room for sure will be only for her :cool:
I couldn't go through with the Bella sub route it just goes against her character for me so I've missed out on Megan so thanks for sharing these

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... Only v0.20 so far ? And so far, four girls already pregnant ? Haha ! Maybe by v1.0, the the entire town/school will be fertilized by MC :ROFLMAO:
I think they will need to panick-move in huge buildings instead of this house by v1.0:ROFLMAO:

... But MC will "take responsibility", so it's OK :devilish:

Reactions: Moonis and Mormont
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes