Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I've seen that many user posted many pictures with Bella for the Love route ....

But how beautiful is the scene in the the Sub/Dom route with Bella and Megan ? And how much is beautiful and lustful Megan ? In my new harem house ( of course now i need a big Villa now ) the guess room for sure will be only for her :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol nope, Bella looks dead inside on the blackmail route. The love path is wayy better than the dom-sub path, and I've played both.

Reactions: Mytez

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Can someone knowledgeable point me to a resource that will help me understand Windows "Save" management in this game? I've read 24 pages of search results(!) and I still can't understand exactly how to, especially when I have dozens of my own saves, safely use the "Save" files that have been shared in this thread.

I understand where they're saved on PC (User\AppData etc.) but it's less clear to me what happens when, for example, I take a save file from this thread and place it into the AppData folder. How should it appear in the "Load" menu? I can't really distinguish it from my dozens of other saves.

Again...I've tried to perform due-diligence on this so I would appreciate it greatly if someone can if help me understand this.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I haven't tried the blackmail path with Bella, I see her eyes and I just couldn't do that, but I might try it in the future.

I would be up for the BDSM stuff, if a dev managed to write it like in the Sunstone series.
Not for a moment do you doubt that the two ladies in it love each other and still the BDSM is hot.
I want something like that, but in most games being dominant means just being cruel to the partner.

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

DonbaOz

Jul 12, 2018
Check these variables:
Code:
 "Visit [b_name]" if b_relationship_soft and day31_b_confession and not day39_b_visit:
Those are the triggers for the scene.
I just found out i don't have the day 31 confession scene as well as the Rachel's discovery on day 30.
And i still don't know how to solve it.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
if you did full harem right...Susan,Bella,Rachel and Liza should be knocked up..all with sweet lil babybellies...
There's nothing right about that :sick:
There's just about everything right with that.
SOOOOO beautiful.
Yep, it's beautiful, and fortunatly it's just a 3d-GAME. No need to preach morality or immorality for a game. If every Fortnite/PUBG/Counter-strike player turned into a cereal-killer, the Earth would be destroyed by now :ROFLMAO:
Too bad one of the "roomate" Bella can't get pregnant if you take the Dom route...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I'm not totally happy with current update.
The "serious talk with mother" was a bit anticlimactic after the cliff in the previous update.

And the way how MC and Rachel was caught in the school by Mrs. Steel only one day after they were caught by Mom was very stupid and felt cheap.
Then Mrs. Steel probably collects some condemning info about you. Doesn't really makes sense for her to wait for 100 days when Rachel is clearly pregnant. (Actually baby belly shouldn't be visible in the 3rd-4th month as far as I know.)

Sex with Megan came from nowhere as I didn't have sex with her before. Not that I mind it! It would have made more sense to have a scene with Rachel and her 2 friends. I wonder if she learned about them during the time skip.

Otherwise I really love the pregnant harem.
I really hope everyone moves to that tropical island but probably there will be some big drama before that with the puritans.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Can Harem be setup within both of Bella's routes and without Mom involved? I totally sped through the game and forgot to get the angle to involve Iris ffs gotta start over it looks like for my gameplay..It would've actually een a good reward if Bella Liza and Rachel treated the MC to a 3some in a way for example the movie night or something with the sisters tying up the MC to tease before engaging in an orgy. Also could for next update in a orgy or threesome scene with MC or without have the sisters either with each other or even involving Riley have the toe sucking fetish done only girl to girl as earlier scenes kinda teased it for being a possibility to occurring?

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there really NO CHANCE for Bella to be knocked up if I chose the Dominant Path for her? Would be nice to still have that option for that route though...

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Does the developer check here for bug reports? There's an issue with having Iris live with you during the harem route on day 139

ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

File "day139.rpyc", line 658 in script call
file "Path/To/GameFolder/renpy/ast.py", line 1422 in execute
rv=renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
file "day139.rpyc", line 658 in script call
file "Path/To/GameFolder/renpy/script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label'%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

Windows-8-6.2.2900
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
DATE

Edit: Full Disclosure - I am using the taboo edition patch... so that may be what's out of date/causing the problem

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes