Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really good update but I really found it sad that the last scene is exactly the same for all 3 (movienight). Could have used a bit more love this scene :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
About the pregnancies - the pregnancies (so far) are not determined by creampies. They're determined by the pregnancy discussions you had with the various ladies. If you agree to impregnate them, it's assumed during the 100 days that were skipped that they got off birth control and you knocked them up.

About the missing extra scene error - someone with that error please run UnRen on your game, extract RPAs, decompile rpycs, and post extras.rpy. The missing extra_scene_18 should be defined in that file.

Are you sure you're looking in ~/Library and not /Library ? ~ is shorthand for "my home directory".

Unlike most other games, the status of the incest patch is kept in the persistent file. You can turn it off by opening the console and typing set_special(False) .
Can I knock Bella up on the dom route? My mc has been trying to breed her for a while but that belly stayed flat.
I love how Perverteer went to great lengths to hide the MC's face during the 4 way, but you can clearly see his face at the end of the update if you had sex with Bella on the couch.
How did you get Bella on the couch?

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
*Spoiler v.020* Perverteer Hey i got a question, so when you are on the Bella love route only, you don't go to the wedding dress shop? But you do on the multiple girl path? That doesn't seem right, unless i did something wrong?

Reactions: _Goldie

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
About the missing extra scene error - someone with that error please run UnRen on your game, extract RPAs, decompile rpycs, and post extras.rpy. The missing extra_scene_18 should be defined in that file.
Well, that was easy: I just deleted extras.rpyc from 'game' folder and got last extra scene with Iris. This file is in extras.rpa anyway. It seems previous game files need to be wiped up before installing of the new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: b0nz0

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Ok. Now this game has everything I love and it hasn't ended yet.
98% of games would have ended right after the pregnancy "everyone got pregnant and lived happily ever after, the end."
But not this game and that gives me so much joy.
Pregnancy, pregnancy sex, Liza has loosened up dramatically love that, and new characters brought into the house (if you so chose) and with a to be c

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i like this update esp the pregnant part, i mean rachel looks even hotter with that baby belly. but whats up with mrs steel? i have a feeling we havent seen the last of that nut case. and will we get any updates whit a pregnant ryley?

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
The only girl that interests me is Bella (god she is hot) and what was the hottest for me was how she was dominated by the MC, my interest is lwoered by a lot now that everyone is all one big happy harem family. I guess I figured it would go that way, still a little disapointed :(.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Adriana will make an appearance in the next update. I originally wanted to include her in this update, but decided it would be a bit too much on my plate.
I wasn't complaining, I don't want to overwork you ... much.

I just figured, given how long the mother and Adriana have known each other and how close all 3 of them got, she'd be in before Iris and Riley.

Unless she has somewhere else to go it just feels like we've abandoned her to her fate.

Autonomy

Nov 6, 2018
I seem to have the taboo edition and I actually just want to see the standard edition. Is there a way to go back to the standard edition?

Edit:
Thanks Codespace. I did not download that patch, but I was able to solve the problem with the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: codespace
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes