markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well....THAT escalated fast. Holy shit....:love::love::love:. Awesome update. This and big City's pleasures were the updates of the month. Every other game released this month were rather disappointing....some only slightly disappointing while others weren't worth the downloads. This will be an Update that I will replay for......science purposes lol:LOL::love:

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Timeskip was one of the best decisions in any of the games so far. So glad to see them all pregnant and actually pregnant rather than an end-game slide. Keep it up. Hope we spread that seed some more and move to a nice tropical island

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what happen it went from day 38 where Mrs Stone found out n was going to get to the bottom of it all the way to several months latter day 139 where their all pregnant im confused

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
what happen it went from day 38 where Mrs Stone found out n was going to get to the bottom of it all the way to several months latter day 139 where their all pregnant im confused
After they sorted out the "talk" on harem route, the next day says "several months later" when everyone agreed to share and love the MC this is how it worked out. Not that confusing.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, that group content was pretty nice.

Cool that there's no pregnant option, because im not a fan of preggo content. (y)

I have one problem - it's several months later and they didn't changed a bit when it comes to the looks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a problem thou.

When you have Mom and the girls in a harem (can you have all? I miss the oldest in this try) the mother still argues with the girls about the potential father of the children... that makes no sense. And that the oldest doesnt have a clue that the MC is the father when she knows all other girls love him ...

That should be fixed.

Oh and at the movie session where you text one of the girls to fuck her - ther should be the option to have sex with all of them when you are in a relationship.

... but this is still a fun game with lovely girls :)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes