tara66

Dec 24, 2018
hmmm, yesterday i wrote she maybe will be MC's Loophole whore, but after some sleeping i got a much better idea
I forgot about the fat guy who blackmailed our dear Bella. MC makes Steel his loophole whore, then MC sends the ugly old pig to the Fat Guy as a little present. :ROFLMAO:
i like that idea lol

D

Deleted member 1183633

Hey chaps,

i did all things as per instructions, but I keep receiving this error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies].webp': could not find image. (u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m_l.webp')

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
From start to "almost finished" this game deserves a Most Improved Award. Often when devs learn on the fly they jury-rig things to all hell and make a mess of it. But the development of this game is an outstanding example of an amateur learning how to be a pro. Perverteer deserves a ton of respect for not only the improved renders along the way but for the outstanding storytelling, all the while staying true to his vision for the finished product. Tremendous work!

This game is objectively great by any measure, but on a subjective note, I do wish there was an option for a "Sister's Only" harem scene. Early on, I just never connected with the mother route. This update was satisfying given my choices to only pursue the sisters! But after realizing there was an All-Hands-On-Fuck scene that required the mother relationship to trigger, I replayed (lots of CTRL-key) to get the full harem scenes and still just didn't feel it. Here's hoping there's a Sisters-Only ending worthy of the build-up.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
HubertDillinger

It seems like the version that you are using is missing an asset. The asset in question is not missing from my version, so I'd recommend redownloading and making sure that you are not copying the fresh download into the old folder. make sure to put it into a new folder.

That being said, that also doesn't seem like an entire error, so maybe there's something that didn't get copied that would give a different impression.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No pregnancy, at least yet for Mrs.Steele. What the heck....o_O:(:mad:

She is clearly my favorite by far. I hope there will be more out there who agree with me

And all of a sudden she looks distant and annoyed. ohh no, this hurts man
:oops: I think for that to work we would require the old paper bag over the head trick :eek:

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I tried but no luck. Liza, Rachel and Ms.Smith all three are pregnant but bella. I crempied her on Day 35 at the booth. Guide me

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Ive followed the walkthrough but still have a problem getting on the Bella path. Any help would be appreciated
I suggest you and everybody that have some problems to see some scenes in last release , to use the Mod you can find in the Op , by Lain Sisterly Lust Mod and Wt.
Actually to arrive to see some specific scene in last update ( for example the pregnancy of Bella or the threesome scene between Bella and Megan ) it's not enough to be in a Sub/Dom or Love route ; the player must have dome some precis choices in some particulars days ( day 28 or day 31 just like examples ) and this Mod really help a lot to make right choices and to see most scenes as possible , especially for person like me that is not able at all to look at the code and to fix some possible routines and variables in the code .
To obtain all pregnancies i remember it's not enough to " cream " the girls , but pregnancy arrives only if the player made the right choices with the girl , speaking about this with them , in some precise situation ( most of them are in 37-38 days , but also with in previous days ) . This mod and this wt really help a lot , I strongly recommend it .

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
*Spoiler v.020* Perverteer Hey i got a question, so when you are on the Bella love route only, you don't go to the wedding dress shop? But you do on the multiple girl path? That doesn't seem right, unless i did something wrong?
You get to go with Bella to the dress shop when you're on the love route and you've confessed to her about Rachel on Day 31. I've just checked the code and the conditional might be too strict, because the event should also trigger if you're not in a relationship with Rachel.

Hey developer, some errors occured:

Pictures is missing
1)
Code:

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies].webp': could not find image. (u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m_l.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day139.rpyc", line 583, in script call
  File "day139.rpyc", line 1187, in script
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Tue Jun 25 00:10:11 2019
2)
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "day139.rpyc", line 583, in script call
  File "day139.rpyc", line 1210, in script
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Tata\Downloads\t\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Tue Jun 25 00:27:46 2019
Thanks, they should be fixed in v0.21.

I LOVED THIS UPDATE! One thing, though... The jump from Day 39 to Day 139 seems a tad too long for me... I'd love to see some scenes interlaced between these days, such as for example, on different days, each of them (If on Preggo route) discovers they are pregnant, and a celebratory fucking ensues.

Just a thought :D
The duration of the jump is to account for the development of the female body during pregnancy. I believe three months is the minimum where a bump should be visible. Filling in the gaps for that period would be a lot of work, especially because the pregnancy path is optional too. v0.21 will fill in some of the details though and deal with the pregnancy of the girls in a little more detail.

Ah so you have to involve the mother AND be on the love route with the middle sister for the actual harem route? That explains things. Thanks.
The harem is available for both paths (love and sub) and mom is indeed part of the configuration. The harem variable for Rachel+Bella and Rachel+Bella+Liza also exists and they might get a scene together based on that, but the majority will be for the full harem.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I've not cum in anyone, yet they're all pregnant anyway, I said yes to kids, because, y'know, future, but if pregnancy is controlled by that, why count who you've cum in? seems like railroading TBH.
Hmmm, that's a good point. The creampie variables are only used for Rachel so far. I might reshuffle things so that the beginning of Day 139 is the place where the pregnancy really gets determined, hinging on both the conversations and whether you've creampied them before.

(u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m.webp')
Fixed that one too for v0.21, I thought I had all the possible variations nailed, but it seems I forgot two of them.

If someone translates it, sure. Dev probably won't though.
My Portugese is terrible. That said, I'm of course open to implementing fan translations.

I didn't say they should do this, I asked if they did.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Do NOT unpack the new version over the old one! The new version is self contained.

Looking at the high post counts of some of the people with this issue, I'm really surprised. I would have thought they'd know this.

Perverteer the extras issue isn't a real issue, just people doing dumb things.
Thanks for confirming that one, I've been getting a couple of emails about it too. Best way to play a new release is to start with the fresh download and copy the saves directory from the old one to be sure, although Ren'Py normally saves in %APPDATA% as you already mentioned.

From start to "almost finished" this game deserves a Most Improved Award. Often when devs learn on the fly they jury-rig things to all hell and make a mess of it. But the development of this game is an outstanding example of an amateur learning how to be a pro. Perverteer deserves a ton of respect for not only the improved renders along the way but for the outstanding storytelling, all the while staying true to his vision for the finished product. Tremendous work!

This game is objectively great by any measure, but on a subjective note, I do wish there was an option for a "Sister's Only" harem scene. Early on, I just never connected with the mother route. This update was satisfying given my choices to only pursue the sisters! But after realizing there was an All-Hands-On-Fuck scene that required the mother relationship to trigger, I replayed (lots of CTRL-key) to get the full harem scenes and still just didn't feel it. Here's hoping there's a Sisters-Only ending worthy of the build-up.
Thanks a lot! I had to re-render a few old scenes for this release and I cringe whenever see the result. My DAZ skills are still improving, my Ren'Py skills to a lesser extent, but I can safely say I've learned a lot the past few years. As for writing, I think I also found my groove, the embarrassing mistakes are getting diminishing with every update.

As for the sister's harem route, there won't be a full route, but I have scenes planned involving just the sisters in the harem configuration.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Perverteer

Alina only route:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day25_r_creampie' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/day38.rpyc", line 21, in script
    w��u5�4X���@V����S8fcV����΃:��dX:g7�K��)G�ٿ�팭
  File "C:\Users\[Name]\Downloads\Games VN-H\SisterlyLust-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\[Name]\Downloads\Games VN-H\SisterlyLust-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\[Name]\Downloads\Games VN-H\SisterlyLust-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day25_r_creampie' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Tue Jun 25 12:35:46 2019

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Oh, by the way Perverteer in the four- or fivesome scene (orgy scene, I guess) there's lines referencing how two participants "look at the sexually charged performance with baited breath". It's "bated". A cousin to "abate", the word means "restrained" or "diminished". It's a fancy way of saying someone's holding their breath, with an implication that they're in suspense.

EDIT: And in both the taboo and the, er, not-special variant, there's a line about how landlady/mom "slowly undress your girlfriend/her daughter." - needs to be "undresses".

(Sorry, word nerd.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes