damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Best.update.ever. and i really like that u can get Bella pregnant only in Romance route, atleast for me it wont sit well in Dom route since it became more hardcore dom/sub in later updates than the early ones (Cant do that to my sweet Bells :confused:). I am so glad Iris got included in the Harem and soon we can knock her up :love: .

I like that this is one of the few games where i dont get to choose the girls and rather have them all. Eager to see what dev has planned for future...Cheers

P.S :- Can we make Bella's dream wedding happen if at all possible..

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Just a question for someone who finished the game as mine seems to have taken a hell of a turn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after i pick "i will" option on megan i never meet any h-scene with her? anyones know? i follow the walkthrough
U can't get the scenes if u are on Romantic route with Bella. Megan is available in Dom route only atleast in my playthrough

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Now that I'm seeing all this talk about the dom route. Does mom know about the kind of relationship you have with Bella in that one? I assume she does, since she's part of the harem. And what's her opinion on it? Seeing that she's into domination, with her job being similar to your relationship with her daughter.
It doesn't come up in the update. I would have really liked some banter between Bella and Susan. Or even Rachel throwing in a quip like: "Some your doming Bella but getting domed by mom? How does that work?"

Still great update. The game shapes up nicely.

Also i think there's some potential for sex scenes with this constellation as well. We could take Bella to Discrete and make use of some of the equipment with the possibility to have Susan and/or Adrianna join in.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I would like to see a submissive Bella + pregnancy route.
Perveteer answered already about this just few post before your :

I hope I'm not going to disappoint you too much by saying that I'll be keeping the pregnancy for the romantic path at this stage. :confused: Forcing pregnancy on Bella doesn't sit right with me in that scenario, for it to work the sub/dom dynamic should have been a little different from the start, I think.

Last edited:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
There are so many different fetishes in this game, but I'm still waiting for a girl with armpit hair to be added...

Edit: Perverteer what happened to all of the other girls (like Alina and Ana) during the timeskip, are any of them pregnant too?

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Now that people said, I think I saw something like "Go meet with Mrs Steel" or "wait for the evening". It is implied that we can bypass the shit of Rachel and the MC kissing, or well obliged to let that thing happen for the sake of the plot?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Very good update I loved the way that Rachel kept looking at us sort of the screw me senseless look :love:
This for me was probably the best shot of all the girls
Best update ever? absolutely well at least until the next one anyway

Also, the Iris scene :love: told you JeefZ that we would get more of the preacher's wife

Reactions: Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I invited her in.. But I got a couple of saves. If she is a problem with my girls ,I'll be pissed.( thou I did cum in her) so let's see!?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes