• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Ah so you have to involve the mother AND be on the love route with the middle sister for the actual harem route? That explains things. Thanks.
For the harem route you need to be in a relationship with all the sisters and the mom. Bella’s route can be either love or submissive. The only difference between those two paths in the harem route are these.

Bella love - pregnant, wedding dress scene, chance for sex before end of version.

Bella sub - not pregnant, on my path I hooked up with Megan so there is a scene with Megan and Bella, and no chance to select her to have sex with before the end of the version.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I hope Perverteer this isn't the end version or just a few releases away from ending.

Would put a damper on my praise since so may games have this as the ending and just fizzle out.

Though that's not to say I haven't enjoyed it, it's been incredibly well done for this type/genre/combo(?) of game.

Lustknabe

Mar 1, 2018
My Portugese is terrible. That said, I'm of course open to implementing fan translations
If you send me all the dialogue in a text file, I could make a full translation in German.
As for the sister's harem route, there won't be a full route, but I have scenes planned involving just the sisters in the harem configuration.
Will there be a pregnancy option for Bella in the blackmail route?

Reactions: Perverteer

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You get to go with Bella to the dress shop when you're on the love route and you've confessed to her about Rachel on Day 31. I've just checked the code and the conditional might be too strict, because the event should also trigger if you're not in a relationship with Rachel.

Thanks, they should be fixed in v0.21.

The duration of the jump is to account for the development of the female body during pregnancy. I believe three months is the minimum where a bump should be visible. Filling in the gaps for that period would be a lot of work, especially because the pregnancy path is optional too. v0.21 will fill in some of the details though and deal with the pregnancy of the girls in a little more detail.

The harem is available for both paths (love and sub) and mom is indeed part of the configuration. The harem variable for Rachel+Bella and Rachel+Bella+Liza also exists and they might get a scene together based on that, but the majority will be for the full harem.

Hmmm, that's a good point. The creampie variables are only used for Rachel so far. I might reshuffle things so that the beginning of Day 139 is the place where the pregnancy really gets determined, hinging on both the conversations and whether you've creampied them before.

Fixed that one too for v0.21, I thought I had all the possible variations nailed, but it seems I forgot two of them.

My Portugese is terrible. That said, I'm of course open to implementing fan translations.

Thanks for confirming that one, I've been getting a couple of emails about it too. Best way to play a new release is to start with the fresh download and copy the saves directory from the old one to be sure, although Ren'Py normally saves in %APPDATA% as you already mentioned.

Thanks a lot! I had to re-render a few old scenes for this release and I cringe whenever see the result. My DAZ skills are still improving, my Ren'Py skills to a lesser extent, but I can safely say I've learned a lot the past few years. As for writing, I think I also found my groove, the embarrassing mistakes are getting diminishing with every update.

As for the sister's harem route, there won't be a full route, but I have scenes planned involving just the sisters in the harem configuration.
You have no idea how much pleasure this game has brought me. I just wanna know when can we claim Bella's womb in the dom route? That'll be the icing on the cake. :love:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
i cant wait to see what happens to that b*#%h Mrs. steel lol
I´ll tell you: she falls in love with the MC (that is to say his huge dick !) and gladly joins the harem at the house ... and they all live happily ever after ... lol ...:p:ROFLMAO:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Oh, by the way Perverteer in the four- or fivesome scene (orgy scene, I guess) there's lines referencing how two participants "look at the sexually charged performance with baited breath". It's "bated". A cousin to "abate", the word means "restrained" or "diminished". It's a fancy way of saying someone's holding their breath, with an implication that they're in suspense.

EDIT: And in both the taboo and the, er, not-special variant, there's a line about how landlady/mom "slowly undress your girlfriend/her daughter." - needs to be "undresses".

(Sorry, word nerd.)
Thanks! Fixed both instances.

I hope Perverteer this isn't the end version or just a few releases away from ending.

Would put a damper on my praise since so may games have this as the ending and just fizzle out.

Though that's not to say I haven't enjoyed it, it's been incredibly well done for this type/genre/combo(?) of game.
This certainly isn't the last version, but the story is winding down slowly. I think I need a couple of releases to wrap it all up neatly, so there'll be some fun and games with the family to look forward to.

If you send me all the dialogue in a text file, I could make a full translation in German.

Will there be a pregnancy option for Bella in the blackmail route?
That would be awesome! The only problem is that I don't have a text file with all the lines neatly underneath each other. I could send you the script of the game though, if that would be of any help?

You have no idea how much pleasure this game has brought me. I just wanna know when can we claim Bella's womb in the dom route? That'll be the icing on the cake. :love:
I hope I'm not going to disappoint you too much by saying that I'll be keeping the pregnancy for the romantic path at this stage. :confused: Forcing pregnancy on Bella doesn't sit right with me in that scenario, for it to work the sub/dom dynamic should have been a little different from the start, I think.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not happy with this update or, to better say, I'm pretty concerned. For a simple reason: the introduction of pregnancies.
I don't mind this fetish per se, the real problem in my opinion here is that we are dealing with optional pregnancies for all the 4 girls (with maybe more to come in the future).
If you have to take each pregnancy into account for each scene, the workload growth is going to literally explode exponentially...
E.g. A scene with 2 girls in it requires 4 different variations for EACH SINGLE RENDER, with all 4 girls it would take 16 (!!!). This is madness!
This can only mean one thing: less content in next updates.

Now I really, really hope Perveteer has thoroughly taken all this into consideration, if not, this is gonna be a tragedy. This is such a great game and we've already seen other projects getting abandoned because the dev couldn't hold up all the work :(.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I hope I'm not going to disappoint you too much by saying that I'll be keeping the pregnancy for the romantic path at this stage. :confused: Forcing pregnancy on Bella doesn't sit right with me in that scenario, for it to work the sub/dom dynamic should have been a little different from the start, I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean by different? More hardcore? You've already broken so many boundaries and pushed taboos to the extremes but I understand going too far is just a pipe dream. Please don't give up :sneaky:
I never even liked incest before I played this game but now I see it's some hot shit. Still gross but hot and wrong at the same time. lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm not happy with this update or, to better say, I'm pretty concerned. For a simple reason: the introduction of pregnancies.
I don't mind this fetish per se, the real problem in my opinion here is that we are dealing with optional pregnancies for all the 4 girls (with maybe more to come in the future).
If you have to take each pregnancy into account for each scene, the workload growth is going to literally explode exponentially...
E.g. A scene with 2 girls in it requires 4 different variations for EACH SINGLE RENDER, with all 4 girls it would take 16 (!!!). This is madness!
This can only mean one thing: less content in next updates.

Now I really, really hope Perveteer has thoroughly taken all this into consideration, if not, this is gonna be a tragedy. This is such a great game and we've already seen other projects getting abandoned because the dev couldn't hold up all the work :(.
Less is sometimes more. Rather take a shot glass of the good stuff than a gallon of piss water any day.:sneaky:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean by different? More hardcore? You've already broken so many boundaries and pushed taboos to the extremes but I understand going too far is just a pipe dream. Please don't give up :sneaky:
I never even liked incest before I played this game but now I see it's some hot shit. Still gross but hot and wrong at the same time. lol
By different I mean more consensual and not growing out of the whole blackmail situation. That's not to say I'll never write a sub/dom pregnancy scenario, but not in Bella's particular case, I'm afraid.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
By different I mean more consensual and not growing out of the whole blackmail situation. That's not to say I'll never write a sub/dom pregnancy scenario, but not in Bella's particular case, I'm afraid.
Kinda glad your taking this route with that... as much as some people like to "state" the dom path with Bella is on par with the love route *scoff*... I found it messed up... did it eventually get a bit better? I heard yes... but the begining of it, and knowing what I know of her from the love path... yeah... no.

It was blackmail and asshole-y to the max to take advantage of the Goddess Bella when she was at her lowest point of her life, and an emotional mess due to her own blackmail, and the MC who stirred repressed feelings in her.

Just my two cents.... cant wait till I get home to try out the latest release LOL !!

(Is it odd that the games I actually support I take forever to download them and play, yet the ones I pirate to try out I insta-download as soon as I like the images or plot summary ?)... I guess the ones I support are a "safe space" I know I will like the update, vs the other ones being a "wild card".

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
See you in a few hours praising the update and saying that it was basically perfect.
you remember that cereal commercial for "Raisin All Bran" (the one with the sun)... "Everyday is always better with two scoops !"... Basically with this game its "Any update is amazing as long as we see Bella in it" (even if no sex) as long as she is in there... especially in her black thong and bra set... its so damn hot with her black hair and pale skin !!

Reactions: Trojaner and Mytez

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Oh, by the way Perverteer in the four- or fivesome scene (orgy scene, I guess) there's lines referencing how two participants "look at the sexually charged performance with baited breath". It's "bated". A cousin to "abate", the word means "restrained" or "diminished". It's a fancy way of saying someone's holding their breath, with an implication that they're in suspense.

EDIT: And in both the taboo and the, er, not-special variant, there's a line about how landlady/mom "slowly undress your girlfriend/her daughter." - needs to be "undresses".

(Sorry, word nerd.)
OI! Bitching about the grammar is my job! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Heresi

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Now that I'm seeing all this talk about the dom route. Does mom know about the kind of relationship you have with Bella in that one? I assume she does, since she's part of the harem. And what's her opinion on it? Seeing that she's into domination, with her job being similar to your relationship with her daughter.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
kino2 Assuming you're on windows and running as default, just delete the old game folder since the saves are stored in a different location. Then run the game from the new folder that you just put V0.20 into. Your saves should show up in the load menu w/o issue and if you've enabled taboo edition, it should also carry over w/o any further work.
got it thanks
usually i will overwrite the old version with new one

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
But it is not really forced anymore, or not? It was forced at the beginning, but changed over time. I ended the blackmail when it was possible. Not sure how it proceed if I do not end the blackmail, but I think in the WT it was said the pictures must be destroyed to get sex with her. And she made later clear that something changed after she hit Dwayne. It developes to a "normal" sub/dom relationship, so I see no reason why there is no pregnancy. But this is only my opinion!

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.50 star(s) 325 Votes