the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
no, and i've taken her out to eat. proposed a party which she promptly reneged on due to brody. not sure what else i have to do with her. there weren't any other options.
date at day5, you have to kiss her on the mouth, to start relationship

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the game is quite funny. you literally have two paths you can choose. going full nuts and fuck everything that isn't on a tree in 3 seconds or be a knight in shining armor for the blond and black haired sisters.

pity, that the first path is actually a lot more fun and has more content. you can also get into a relationship with the 'lil sister, when you fuck the black girl it seems.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
the game is quite funny. you literally have two paths you can choose. going full nuts and fuck everything that isn't on a tree in 3 seconds or be a knight in shining armor for the blond and black haired sisters.

pity, that the first path is actually a lot more fun and has more content. you can also get into a relationship with the 'lil sister, when you fuck the black girl it seems.
you can be the knight in shining armor for liza and bella, and still get in a relationship with younger sister, and still fuck other girls.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are 2 paths, as you said Daxter, but the paths are "Be kind to Bella" and "Dominate Bella". All other branches are whether to get into a relationship with the other girls or not. Not being in a relationship shuts that branch down.

I go down the nubs, just to see what happens, but I either rollback or load a previous save to take the full branch.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There are 2 paths, as you said Daxter, but the paths are "Be kind to Bella" and "Dominate Bella". All other branches are whether to get into a relationship with the other girls or not. Not being in a relationship shuts that branch down.

I go down the nubs, just to see what happens, but I either rollback or load a previous save to take the full branch.

I do the same thing. This is really more of a VN then a game. Might as well fuck everybody you can in it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you can be the knight in shining armor for liza and bella, and still get in a relationship with younger sister, and still fuck other girls.

oh, okay. strange, maybe i missclicked somewhere. in one save i amthe knight for the blond and black haired girls but i can't start a relationship with the youngest sister. and then i played the game again by going full nuts and it seemed that having a relationship with that black girl seems to trigger the starting relationship with the red haired girl. but the path for the blonde haired sister is closed for me. hmmmm.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
oh, okay. strange, maybe i missclicked somewhere. in one save i amthe knight for the blond and black haired girls but i can't start a relationship with the youngest sister. and then i played the game again by going full nuts and it seemed that having a relationship with that black girl seems to trigger the starting relationship with the red haired girl. but the path for the blonde haired sister is closed for me. hmmmm.
maybe you're not her type ?

Reactions: the66

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Perhaps it has already been asked, but have you noticed if the answers in the questionnaire give different results in the event at Discreet Inc.?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Perhaps it has already been asked, but have you noticed if the answers in the questionnaire give different results in the event at Discreet Inc.?
There is only 2 outcomes. Each question has a correct answer. If you answer more than 1 question wrong, they will deny you service and close the mother route. There is nothing more to it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you don't answer them as they are in the walkthrough then you don't get to go there.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Hi there, this is a very nice game! I like it a lot.

By the way I've found two bugs:
1. Day 12; club with Liza, You can and make her drink then dance, in doing so You are supposed to gain 1 corruption point but the code is:
l_attr.set_corruption = +1 which is wrong.
2. Day 11; Bar with Belle (soft relationship). You can spam-gain corruption points or trust points with Belle, depends if you have see (or not) the content of the HD, by clicking "About Dwayne" conversation. Code:
"About Dwayne" if not day11_b_dwayne_talk:
I think the correct check was:
"About Dwayne" if not day11_b_dwayne_talk_soft:

Sorry for my bad english. I look forward to the next release :)
I hope to see a path where "M" is submissive :p

Reactions: Draakaap23

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you download and use the enable dev mode renpy.7z you can do that easily for yourself. Just extract it outside the game folder and run the .EXE in it and select the folder that the game folder is in and let it run. Sometimes it takes a few and other times just a matter of seconds once done you'll have console unlocked and everything unren'ed and a new folder called images go and look away.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Why's the statistic screen keep disappearing? Its there when I start a game but gone after the next game day. Do you have to enable it?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Why's the statistic screen keep disappearing? Its there when I start a game but gone after the next game day. Do you have to enable it?
I never used it, so I don't know for sure. But it could be a failure in the way he codes it into his game.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes