Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Being a writer myself, sometimes it's hard to establish how your story should proceed, but when you end a chapter, it's always wise to leave the reader craving to know what happens in the following chapters, so they will eagerly read what follows. I can honestly say, Sisterly Lust v06 left me with a feeling that I don't really care what happens next. There is no cliffhanger, there is no reveal, there is no tension..., nothing. "You decide to spend the rest of the night in your room." The end. WTF is that?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
dev console, see here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Being a writer myself, sometimes it's hard to establish how your story should proceed, but when you end a chapter, it's always wise to leave the reader craving to know what happens in the following chapters, so they will eagerly read what follows. I can honestly say, Sisterly Lust v06 left me with a feeling that I don't really care what happens next. There is no cliffhanger, there is no reveal, there is no tension..., nothing. "You decide to spend the rest of the night in your room." The end. WTF is that?
Wow you must have screwed up somewhere for I got this as the end of my game. SL 2018-02-21 07-42-33-83.jpg love all the way.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No Sx scenes yet with rachel/liza/bella/mum?
No, you just get to sleep naked with Rachel and sleep in underwear with Liza and if go BDSM route with Bella you get her naked and touch her some.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i notice in the 'standard edition' the girls are still referenced as being the mc's 'sis' or 'sister' not all the time but enough to notice it.. hope that doesn't become a problem..

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
A little question: at the beginning of the game there was a heart at the top right that opened the girls' data menu,
but after some time he disappeared. How can I make it reappear? I tried various keys but nothing.
Thx for help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A little question: at the beginning of the game there was a heart at the top right that opened the girls' data menu,
but after some time he disappeared. How can I make it reappear? I tried various keys but nothing.
Thx for help!
Your save that you use did not have the button in it and you rolled back to it.

As per @the66
  1. open console -> character_buttons = True
  2. save
  3. never rollback further than this save or you have to activate your heart icon again
  4. if you use my modified stats page, you see your rel. with Bella

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes