AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Here you go.
Thanks!

Does anyone know how to edit the corruption values using the console? The v1.4 renpy save editor doesn't show those values, only the trust ones. Also, how to change the MC and girls' names via the console. They're read-only in the editor.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks!

Does anyone know how to edit the corruption values using the console? The v1.4 renpy save editor doesn't show those values, only the trust ones. Also, how to change the MC and girls' names via the console. They're read-only in the editor.
Bella:
b_attr.trust
b_attr.corruption
b_name​

Liza:
l_attr.trust
l_attr.corruption
l_name​

Mom:
m_attr.trust
m_attr.corruption
m_name​

Rachel
r_attr.trust
r_attr.corruption
r_name​

When changing character names, don't forget to put them in quotes. (for example - r_name="Rachel")

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Here you go.
When I load your save I see your values for trust and corruption for each of the girls, but it does not have Bella with relationship as 'Yes/Love'. It shows as 'No'. I re-downloaded it just to make I hadn't corrupted the file, but the result doesn't change.

If someone knows the variable name for this flag so I can change it via the console I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: it's b_relationship. Changing the value to True changes the status to Yes. But I don't know how to make it Yes/Love.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
When I load your save I see your values for trust and corruption for each of the girls, but it does not have Bella with relationship as 'Yes/Love'. It shows as 'No'. I re-downloaded it just to make I hadn't corrupted the file, but the result doesn't change.

If someone knows the variable name for this flag so I can change it via the console I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: it's b_relationship. Changing the value to True changes the status to Yes. But I don't know how to make it Yes/Love.
b_relationship and b_relationship_soft

The game currently doesn't make any distinction between the love and dominant paths on the stats screen.
There's a modified version of the stats screen by @the66 on page 39 that fixes this.

Not sure if you need both b_relationship AND b_relationship_soft to be =True for the love path, or if it needs b_relationship=False but b_relationship_soft=True

EDIT: here's the link to the modified stats file:

Reactions: a1fox3 and AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
After applying that modified screens file you linked to I experimented with the console. To get Yes/Love you need b_relationship=False and b_relationship_soft=True.

Thanks again for the help!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bella stats won't go to love in later updates? makes no sense if it doesn't, as I followed the walkthrough, I shouldn't need to edit the console to apply my relationship with her

probably it's something that will come in the next update, relationship with bella haven't really progressed in the love route

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
b_relationship and b_relationship_soft

The game currently doesn't make any distinction between the love and dominant paths on the stats screen.
There's a modified version of the stats screen by @the66 on page 39 that fixes this.

Not sure if you need both b_relationship AND b_relationship_soft to be =True for the love path, or if it needs b_relationship=False but b_relationship_soft=True

EDIT: here's the link to the modified stats file:
setting both to True makes no sense
either be dominant or caring ;)

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
setting both to True makes no sense
either be dominant or caring ;)
Hah, I wasn't really sure if b_relationship was just supposed to indicate that you were in a relationship with her, and that the value of b_relationship_soft would just determine if it was a loving one or not, or if each variable indicated a different type of relationship. :closedtongue:

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Setting both to true will make the relationship really strange because the order of code statements checking those flags isn't consistent. They were intended to be mutually exclusive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Which day can you sleep with her? That walkthrough didn't say anything about sleep with Liza, only with Rachel.
Its the same night you and Liza confront her BF/ex, when she dumps him.

The walkthrough is only up to v5 so you will have to wing your way to the end and its the last thing you will see in v6.

Reactions: JenusKudo
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes